PDA

View Full Version : Doubts to make beckup of the database

kratos
11-03-16, 20:44
Hello friends, I am needing to make a beckup of my database from a forum Vbulletin, only that I am not able in any way at all to make the beckup full, because whenever I try to do after a while just to download the DB incomplete "/
My doubt is: When you do the beckup I need to disable the forum?
Anyone can guide me? Because my forum is installed in a hosting and I am needing to urgently do beckup the full DB with no errors.

From Already, thank you very much!

Marcin Kalak
12-03-16, 09:26
Please note that our product is vBET - not vBulletin. vBET is plugin for vBulletin which allows to translate forum to 52 languages and supports multilingual community.

If you have questions about vBulletin please go to vBulletin page and ask vBulletin team

jackthomas087
25-10-16, 10:05
to take the backup type the following in the command line :
mysqldump -h localhost -r root -p databasename > my_backup.sql

to restore the file type the following in the command line :
source my_backup.sql

skameykin22
28-05-17, 08:51
Something did not work this way.

Marcin Kalak
29-05-17, 15:57
Please create a new topic and describe your issue more accurately. The above instruction performs a backup of the vBulletin database and is not related to our product.

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translations delivered by vB Enterprise Translator 4.10.1