PDA

View Full Version : How many languages vBET supports 2.4.8 free?

dong
11-12-15, 09:48
In a post on vB.org you write that in the free version of vBET supports 60 languages. I once installed I just Polish, Belarusian, Ukrainian and Russian. Did I do something wrong? Or so I was just running free version? Does the Pro version uses to translations of yandex in 60 languages? Because from what I know it's just yandex offers free translations, and other like Google Translator you need to pay only.

Marcin Kalak
12-12-15, 09:28
We have added support for 60 language pairs. couples with what on what language you can translate using Yandex. For example, if Yandex provides translation from Russian into 30 other languages it is 30 language pairs, but translations between all these languages no longer provides. If you have 4 languages this means that Yandex supports these four languages for preset language forum. Yandex most language pairs for the Russian language (out of 30) and English (out of 25). The Pro version allows a similar translation language number Yandex the rest is held by other translators (cost optimization – how vBET allows you to use machine translation for free and/or cheaper (URhttp://www.vbenterprisetranslator.com/forum/vbet-announcements/3753-costs-optimization-how-vbet-allows-use-machine-translation-free-cheaper.html # post14027)). Just Google supports all language pairs.

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translated to other languages thanks to vB Enterprise Translator 4.10.1