PDA

View Full Version : How can I force the choice of the Language?

Fabiano
20-06-15, 20:29
Como posso forçar para que todos os usuários escolham seu idioma nativo? Procureu no AdminCP > The field of User Profiles, however I have not found anything related to the vBET.

I would like this field to be "Required" and that it was "Required" when he enter in the Forum.

I want all my users to have the full satisfaction in using the vBET.

Thank you!

Marcin Kalak
22-06-15, 09:43
User can choose the default language when registering. User can change at any time, the default language in profile settings. You can change the language detection in AdminCP->vBET->Language Detection so that it is independent of language set by the user.

Fabiano
22-06-15, 21:03
I know Marcin, but I want to force all users should select your language.

Marcin Kalak
23-06-15, 11:14
The user can set the language during registration. Default language in the registration form is the language in which user translate page during registration.
You can set redirect to editing profile for users which didn't have set default language in AdminCP->vBET->Misc.

Fabiano
24-06-15, 01:05
Perfect Marcin,

Thank you!

Marcin Kalak
24-06-15, 08:05
I'm glad I could help you.

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translated to other languages thanks to vB Enterprise Translator 4.10.1