PDA

View Full Version : Already done Export configuration

Fabiano
26-05-15, 02:23
It is possible in future versions, you have the option to export (Backup) the configuration and the option to Import?

It would be very interesting, because I've made many adjustments in my vBET and if I miss somehow I have to recreate everything. I would like to make a backup of the version and save it somewhere (in the cloud).

Thank you.

vBET
26-05-15, 12:40
When you are making backup of vBulletin database you are also making backup of all options - including vBET options.
You can also easily get all vBET options using SQL, because all vBET options have prefix 'vbenterprisetranslator_'
Here is SQL query to do it:

SELECT * FROM setting WHERE varname like 'vbenterprisetranslator_%'
You can simply export it as results in most SQL clients - for example in phpMyAdmin (just select all results and export it - below the results table you have options for it).

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translations by vB Enterprise Translator 4.10.1