PDA

View Full Version : I need to know if Vbet will work with DBseo

Lion Group
03-11-14, 17:13
Hi Guy's I'm currently running VBseo. I would like to replace it with DBseo and Vbet. I need to know if it will work before purchase it. DO you offer installation services.

Thanks for Help

Marcin Kalak
04-11-14, 14:16
We do not plan to support DBSEO at this moment. We support friendly URLs. So vBSEO users can stay with vBSEO or switch to friendly URL's.

Lion Group
08-11-14, 22:47
VBseo is dead tech. DBseo is by far the best of the seo options mentioned. It would make a whole lot of sense to support DBseo. It would make your product much more appealing. Any chance you would custom code this to work for us? for a fee?

Marcin Kalak
12-11-14, 10:04
At this moment we are not planning to integrate with dbseo. vBulletin has its own native friendly URLs. You can try to integrate yourself on your own risk, but be aware that if you change vBET code then you will have to change it again after each vBET update.

ctrenks
27-11-14, 17:22
I need this to work with DBSE or I need some support to fix holes in VBSEO! Right now I am trying to remove VBSEO but VBET is causing errors calling vbseo files :(

Marcin Kalak
28-11-14, 10:29
If you want to remove vBSEO first remove the integration of vBET with vBSEO in vBSEO files and in .htaccess.
If you do not have an issues with vBSEO without integration, but you have issues after integration then please create new topic and write errors content.
If you change the SEO on DBSEO then you can try to integrate yourself on your own risk, but be aware that if you change vBET code then you will have to change it again after each vBET update.

ctrenks
29-11-14, 22:07
Just surprised you continue to offer support for a product that has been exploited.

ctrenks
30-11-14, 05:34
Removed the .htaccedd code for vbet seo and all the links changed from /lang/page to page?lang= crap so that is not a solution. I will loom it over once again tomorrow and see, and chance of integrating this for a fee? At least stop letting people think that installing vbseo is a good idea at this point.

Marcin Kalak
01-12-14, 09:07
If you removed integration vBET with vBSEO in .htaccess file and in file /vbseo/includes/functions_vbseo_createurl.php, /vbseo/includes/functions_vbseo_url.php then you temporarily disable vBET.
vBSEO will then parse links in forum language.
Changing the links will then not associated with vBET.

We can help you remove integration vBET with vBSEO, but later change links depends on vBSEO.

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Thanks to vBET 4.10.1 enjoy automatic translations