PDA

View Full Version : Already done Feature to manually clear cache

tavenger5
17-02-10, 20:30
I'm currently running into disk space issues. It would be nice to have a feature to clear the cache on the fly without having to worry about running out of space (or setting the tty lower in hopes that it will clear)

In the meantime, is there a way I can manually clear the cache? (I've been using the delete all cache data option)

vBET
18-02-10, 23:43
Added in TODO list to allow manual cache clearing.

At this moment if you run out of space you can:
- Set lower Cache TTL
- Disable cache for specific languages

Right now if you want manually clear your cache you can do it partially - set Cache TTL to 1 (do not use 0 value) and from Admin CP manually trigger scheduled task "vB Enterprise Translator (Cache TTL)". After that you can set Cache TTL to previous value if you want.

vBET
09-08-10, 22:49
Done. Will be included in vBET 3.3.5 and 4.2.3 - cache cleaner will be able to clean cache for selected languages and for selected cache (database cache, guest cache files, or booth).

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translations by vB Enterprise Translator 4.10.1