PDA

View Full Version : Photopost Pro

tsak76
15-02-10, 13:34
It conflicts with Photopost Pro. when people have select a translation photopost gives 404 errors and also those who use vbseo links that path for pp changes /en/gallery etc

even wghen i add ignore url /albums

vBET
17-02-10, 17:24
We didn't made yet integration issues in for Photopost Pro and we do not know details about how it works.

If you can experiment a while and check does it will be working with links with 'language' parameter. If yes, then it means that you need additional .htaccess file in photopost directory to support SEO translation links. Please write us about results :)

About ignoring - you wrote that links to photopost are /gallery, but you blocked /albums - that is the issue. Block appropriate link and photopost will not be translated at all.

Trixi.com
04-03-10, 04:58
I am also interested in a solution for Photopost...I have it at my site pedicabforum/.com

Please share, if you found a solution....

Tx

vBET
05-03-10, 00:46
So at this moment you can set to not support translations at all for Photopost Pro.

If you please can PM me access details to any forum (can be test forum) which have installed Photopost Pro and vBET than I can see how it works and maybe figure out a way how to support it. As long as pages generated by Photopost Pro are generated by vBulletin it should be a way to support translation. Just as we support it for our pages outside forum directory.

vBET
09-05-10, 00:31
Integration with Photo Post Pro is supported now :) It was really earlier, but we wrote it in other place so just wand to give actual note here. For instructions please see here:
http://www.vbenterprisetranslator.com/forum/vbet-integration-other-plugins/489-vbet-integration-instructions.html

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Languages translations supported by vBET 4.10.1