PDA

View Full Version : Solved Ignore url not working

moman
13-02-10, 20:57
Earlier, we did a manual workaround to fix this problem; however, now, once again this is proving to be an issue.

I have a forum that acts as a link and directly points to mysite.com/lensreviews.

I added 'lensreviews' to the ignore url option; however, every time a user with translations hits that link, it goes to mysite.com/forums/lang/lensreviews

Any advice? You can test this as a guest on my forum home.

moman
13-02-10, 22:58
Update: this only happens for logged-in users with language set in their profiles. Try logging in as *********

vBET
15-02-10, 12:38
I'm just going there. Also please for your own security do not send in public any access details. Please send those by PM. I'm changing your post to remove those data.

vBET
15-02-10, 12:48
I went there and logged on test account. Was redirected to German translation (I assume that test user has set German default language). First I opened source HTML and find every 'lensreviews' there - all links are alright (so without language). Then I checked one of those by clicking it and it also worked well - the destination page was not translated.

Please check it. If the issue still exists please give us way to reproduce it. The one described here is not working.

moman
15-02-10, 17:02
Well, this is good news to me! A few members have described this issue, and I've been able to reproduce it earlier, but it isn't happening anymore for me either. Maybe it's because I changed 'lensreviews' to '/lensreviews' in the ignore URL option recently. Thanks!

Also thanks for removing the test account access details :)

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Integration with translations by vBET Translator 4.10.1