PDA

View Full Version : Solved Switching from vbSEO to dbSEO

pcam
24-12-13, 17:18
With mods disabled:

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../includes/init.php(351) : eval()'d code on line 139
Unable to add cookies, header already sent.
File: /var/www/site.com/forum/includes/class_core.php
Line: 5755

With mods enabled/back on:

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../includes/init.php(351) : eval()'d code on line 139

Warning: Only variables should be assigned by reference in ..../includes/vbenterprisetranslator_functions_hooks.php on line 851

Running nginx, so I tried:

(without the ;
rewrite ^/forums/((urllist|sitemap_).*\.(xml|txt)(\.gz)?)$ /forums/vbseo_sitemap/vbseo_getsitemap.php?sitemap=$1 last;)

rewrite ^/forums/(af|sq|ar|hy|az|eu|be|bg|ca|zh-CN|hr|cs|da|nl|en|et|tl|fi|fr|gl|ka|de|el|ht|iw|hi|hu|is|id|ga|it|ja|ko|lv|lt|mk|ms|mt|no|fa|pl|pt|ro|ru|sr|sk|sl|es|sw|sv|zh-TW|th|tr|uk|ur|vi|cy|yi)/$ /forums/vbenterprisetranslator_seo.php?vbet_lang=$1&redirected=/forums/ last;
rewrite ^/forums/(af|sq|ar|hy|az|eu|be|bg|ca|zh-CN|hr|cs|da|nl|en|et|tl|fi|fr|gl|ka|de|el|ht|iw|hi|hu|is|id|ga|it|ja|ko|lv|lt|mk|ms|mt|no|fa|pl|pt|ro|ru|sr|sk|sl|es|sw|sv|zh-TW|th|tr|uk|ur|vi|cy|yi)/(.*)?$ /forums/vbenterprisetranslator_seo.php?vbet_lang=$1&redirected=/forums/$2 last;

It seems I need to pass rewrites to dbSEO and vBET, how do I do so?

I already have rules similar to:

if (!-e $request_filename) {
rewrite ^/forums/(.*)$ /forums/vbenterprisetranslator_seo.php last;
}

}

if ($request_filename ~ "\.php$" ) {
rewrite ^/forums/(.*)$ /forums/vbenterprisetranslator_seo.php last;
}

but pointing to dbseo last;

The current nginx config:

location /forum/ {

try_files $uri $uri/ /forum/dbseo.php?$args;

rewrite
^/forums/(af|sq|ar|hy|az|eu|be|bg|ca|zh-CN|hr|cs|da|nl|en|et|tl|fi|fr|gl|ka|de|el|ht|iw|hi|hu|is|id|ga|it|ja|ko$
/forums/vbenterprisetranslator_seo.php?vbet_lang=$1&redirected=/forums/ last;
rewrite
^/forums/(af|sq|ar|hy|az|eu|be|bg|ca|zh-CN|hr|cs|da|nl|en|et|tl|fi|fr|gl|ka|de|el|ht|iw|hi|hu|is|id|ga|it|ja|ko$
/forums/vbenterprisetranslator_seo.php?vbet_lang=$1&redirected=/forums/$2 last;

if ($request_uri ~* ^/forum/mobiquo) {
break;
}

if (-f $request_filename) {
expires 30d;
break;
}

if ($request_filename ~ "\.php$" ) {
rewrite ^(/forum/.*)$ /forum/dbseo.php last;
}

if (!-e $request_filename) {
rewrite ^/forum/(.*)$ /forum/dbseo.php last;
}

}
}

Please help in assistance

Marcin Kalak
27-12-13, 15:17
Try turn off the display of warnings in vB (more info). (http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum/vbulletin-announcements/vbulletin-announcements_aa/4000121-vbulletin-4-2-2-full-has-been-released?p=4000466#post4000466)

pcam
27-12-13, 21:48
I'm sorry but that doesn't seem like a solution to me. Those warnings could provide valuable insight in other areas. Would you please help fix this compatibility?

Marcin Kalak
30-12-13, 12:16
We changed the code and in the next release our code will not cause a warning in latest version of vB. These of change is too many to do to them quick fix. Warnings do not affect the results. The link that I gave you is the official solution vB not to display a warning. The issue of a warning concerns all plugins in the latest vB.
vBET currently supports vBSEO and friendly url. We do not currently support dbSEO. You can change the rules, but we can not guarantee that dbSEO will not do redirects, or other surprises - vBET not been integrated and tested with dbSEO.
I suggest you use a free, embedded friendly url in the vB.

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Thanks to vBET 4.10.1 you can enjoy automatic translations