PDA

View Full Version : Solved will these addons work with cloudflare

lebro
10-09-13, 22:26
just to make sure will these addons work with cloudflare in case it the main cause for the text disappear ?

vBET
13-09-13, 10:50
If you suspect the issue is cloudflare, then just disable it for a moment and check results. If nothing changes with disabled cloudflare then there is no conflict at all.

Please note that vBulletin has thousands of plugins. We are not able to check nor assure that vBET will work with all of those in all versions - this is just impossible, since development of those plugins is out of our scope. Still vBET is using all vBulletin mechanisms so most of plugins do not need ANY integration steps. vBET will cooperate with most of plugins didn't even notice that those exists, since we are translating end result.

Please made the check and give us results.

lebro
14-09-13, 06:33
i try to disable cloudflare for like two three hour also didnt seem to work on my side
is it ok i request for the installation service pls pm me the step thank

Marcin Kalak
14-09-13, 09:50
Please solve the first issue of external connections to your server (http://www.vbenterprisetranslator.com/forum/vbet4-troubleshooting/3657-text-disappear.html) and later test the compatibility vBET of cloudflare.

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translated to other languages supported by vBET Translator 4.10.1