PDA

View Full Version : Already done VBSEO cannonical links and URL length

krisp
03-02-10, 02:05
This setting in vbseo:

Limit URL Length
Some users prefer to limit the length of their URLs. This setting "crops" URL parts, i.e. [forum_title] and [thread_title] to a maximum number of keywords.

Is not adhered to for translated links, only for source links.

vBET
04-02-10, 08:05
Yes - we are not supporting this at this moment. I will move it to feature request. And add to our TODO list :)

kamilkurczak
31-01-11, 14:08
done:)
and will be included in the next relase of vBET :)

khailiem128
20-10-18, 03:35
done:) and will be included in the next relase of vBET :)
Check Inbox Any price as a result for me please add details only to how often you can sell the doctor if you want to buy, contact anyone who has a warranty? Consulting me how to use your check Inbox, are you telling the real wind, so sell this product?

vBET
26-10-18, 16:16
Check Inbox Any price as a result for me please add details only to how often you can sell the doctor if you want to buy, contact anyone who has a warranty? Consulting me how to use your check Inbox, are you telling the real wind, so sell this product?

I didn't get any message from you in my inbox, and kamilkurczak is not working here anymore. So please use forum for your issues not private messages, because those can be send to wrong person.

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translations made by vB Enterprise Translator 4.10.1