PDA

View Full Version : Solved Strange problem

darras
26-01-10, 19:43
Hi I have a problem why vBulletin niewiem I mean I just like running ad blocking Ad Muncher, (then everything comes perfectly) when excluding an entire forum program in August wykrzacza hinterland of August even log into the admin panel. Does anyone know what might be the reason ?????

vBET
28-01-10, 00:03
Hello. Unfortunately I have no idea what might be causing. I suggest to contact the author Rego ad blocking program. Also, the proposal - I suggest to check whether any special rules in the htaccess file are not added for this program - if so I suggest to remove them. Since the problem does not affect the status of vBET I set the thread to shut down.

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translations by vB Enterprise Translator 4.10.1