PDA

View Full Version : Solved a new topic "[/langtitle]" on-off properties

CwZpacK
22-02-13, 15:32
Hi,

My forum link is a problem. opening and closing feature is very well done. members automatically opens after selecting the language. Is it possible to close it "[/langtitle]"

vbenterprisetranslator_functions_bbcode.php = I tried a little bit, but not shut

So example link :
www.trteam.net/296456-langtitle-en-deneme-ureme-tureme-langtitle.html

Marcin Kalak
23-02-13, 10:43
Langtitle should be on the forum are used to translate title.
Langtitle should be removed from the links by vBSEO or friendly_url.
That I see you have vBSEO, make sure you have a well integrated vBET with vBSEO.
This integration are described in the manual integration vBET with vBSEO, which can be found in vBET/do-not-upload/readme.html. You must do all steps described in installation instructions in vBSEO Integration section before setting .htaccess
The most important are accordingly changes in files functions_vbseo_createurl.php and functions_vbseo_url.php

CwZpacK
23-02-13, 12:16
Langtitle should be on the forum are used to translate title.
Langtitle should be removed from the links by vBSEO or friendly_url.
That I see you have vBSEO, make sure you have a well integrated vBET with vBSEO.
This integration are described in the manual integration vBET with vBSEO, which can be found in vBET/do-not-upload/readme.html. You must do all steps described in installation instructions in vBSEO Integration section before setting .htaccess
The most important are accordingly changes in files functions_vbseo_createurl.php and functions_vbseo_url.php
I did it but I can not. Is a problem in the forum. Close option is very good, though, so

Marcin Kalak
23-02-13, 16:51
Do you want to not add langtitle to titles?

CwZpacK
26-02-13, 01:41
Do you want to not add langtitle to titles?
Yes, I want closed this properties.

Marcin Kalak
26-02-13, 22:14
Please insert a new link to the example of issue - the link above does not work.
Please PM me access details to Admin CP and FTP. I will check what is going on there.

Marcin Kalak
08-03-13, 13:45
No response - considered the issue is gone. If not please write here.

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translations made by vBET Translator 4.10.1