PDA

View Full Version : vBET 3.3.1 Released

vBET
22-01-10, 19:44
Hello :)

We fixed some stuff, add one more configuration option and made changes accordingly to changes in Google API. Details below :)

What's new:

Separate parameters for showing original text for users and guests (+ additional strategy to not even tell that it was translated)
userip added to Google request for translations

Corrected bugs:

JavaScript original text injection corrected
Corrected meta description encoding issue
URL tracking during redirection to https corrected
vbetflag- issue corrected
Correction for archive pages with vBSEO
Corrected translation tracking for language codes with '-'

Michael
22-01-10, 19:49
Sweet! Updating now thanks!

Is the htaccess the same as previous? :D

Kolbi
22-01-10, 19:53
We need only install the FTP files and overwrite the product? Were there no other changes?

Lissa
22-01-10, 20:59
I have this set to show the original text as well and made sure the vbenterprisetranslator_inpost_translate template was updated...but the original text is still not showing, is there anything else I should be doing to have it still show?

vBET
23-01-10, 14:49
Sweet! Updating now thanks!

Is the htaccess the same as previous? :D

Yes :) It is same as in 3.3.0

vBET
23-01-10, 14:50
We need only install the FTP files and overwrite the product? Were there no other changes?

Upload files and import product.
All changes are described - it is mostly fix release.

vBET
23-01-10, 14:53
I have this set to show the original text as well and made sure the vbenterprisetranslator_inpost_translate template was updated...but the original text is still not showing, is there anything else I should be doing to have it still show?

Please give me URL to page when I can see it. Also please tell what is your setting for guests?

It should work if template is up to date - so if you made no manual modifications it should be working. Please open new thread for this in Bug reports with the data I was asking about. Thanks :)

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translated to other languages thanks to vB Enterprise Translator 4.10.1