PDA

View Full Version : Solved Forum links problem once again

moman
22-01-10, 03:45
Since the upgrade to 3.3.0, this bug is once again happening: http://www.vbenterprisetranslator.com/forum/troubleshooting/248-forum-links-%3D-failure-2.html

The fix we came up with earlier doesn't work anymore :(

moman
22-01-10, 03:47
It also happens with links to our user photo gallery, so I've temporarily enabled the 'Replace 'Forum Links' with direct links to target URLs? ' option in vBSEO temporarily (this breaks my hit counter).

vBET
22-01-10, 19:12
You made manual changes in file and during update you override it going back to default. That is why it stopped working.

Sorry, but as long as it will not be supported officially you will have to keep it manually. So just please made the changes again and ti will work again.

I will go to see closer link which you are pointing about and I will check possibility of supporting this in next release :) I will give the answer there.

EDIT:
I saw it - please try use option 'Ignore URLs' in vBET main options - it should solve the issue and keep your chosen URLs not tracked by translation.

moman
22-01-10, 23:54
Thanks- I will use the option. I redid the manual change and it was not effective, so I will stick to the ignore urls option.

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translations delivered by vB Enterprise Translator 4.10.1