PDA

View Full Version : Solved vbetflag- issue not resolved

krisp
20-01-10, 18:15
Still getting lots of links like this in my serverlog:

66.249.65.7 - - [20/Jan/2010:14:15:08 +0100] "GET /cs/sv/vbet_flag-/sv/showthread.php?t=13307 HTTP/1.1" 404 491 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Googlebot/2.1; +http://www.google.com/bot.html)"

vBET
21-01-10, 22:40
So - hunting open again ;) Lets hope this time we will blast it entirely :)

vBET
22-01-10, 00:20
Can you please remind me your forum URL? :)

vBET
22-01-10, 02:04
GOT IT! :D I finally reproduced it! It happens when somebody adds to URL language code of forum default language. Now it will be easy to correct it :) Hope that i the last possibility of having this bug ;) Anyway - this way of having it is corrected and will be included in 3.3.1

Quick fix for this:
1. open /includes/vbenterprisetranslator_functions_redirect.php
2. find:

if ($vbet_isActualIgnored) {

3. and replace it by:

if ($vbet_isActualIgnored || $_GET['language'] == $vbulletin->options['vbenterprisetranslator_forumlanguage']) {

Important question - did you removed code of your forum language when integrated with sitemap generator??? Most probably that is why Google is trying to go to such links, because vBET never changes links for original language.

We will take care about automatic redirection in case when somebody add forum language to URL and you take care about your sitemap generator integration - remove from there codes of not supported languages and your forum language.

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translations by vBET Translator 4.10.1