PDA

View Full Version : Translator product and CMS widgets

brubros
19-01-10, 23:24
Running vBET 2.4.1 with vBulletin 4.1 results in an inability to see the configuration parameters display after clicking on a widget's "configure" button. However, if vBET 2.4.1 is then disabled, then the configuration display shows properly when the widget's "configure" button is clicked. This is not a critical problem, but I thought it might help with the development of the vBET 4.x version.

vBET
21-01-10, 16:27
Thanks for note. We will handle this :)

vBET
23-01-10, 04:17
I was trying this and it works... I was configuring by Admin CP. Please tell me what exactly to do to see this issue? Also I already tested it on version with some bugs corrected, so it is possible that this one was corrected too.

brubros
23-01-10, 04:41
Perhaps it has been fixed. Here's a link to discussion by other users experiencing same issue and that might be helpful: vbulletin.com (http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?334384-Can-t-Configure-widgets-in-Admin-CP&highlight=translator)

vBET
23-01-10, 15:11
2.4.2 was already released - please made update and check does it still occurs :)

brubros
23-01-10, 17:50
Yes, just installed 2.4.2 and this issues is fixed. Thank you!

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translated to other languages supported by vB Enterprise Translator 4.10.1