PDA

View Full Version : Solved Manual translation edit button not clickable

tavenger5
03-10-12, 22:24
as the title says. "Edit" appears over a translation, but I cannot click it.

basketmen
04-10-12, 04:59
try upgrade or use different browser, previously i am using older ff browser and not appearing perfectly, after upgraded its appearing perfectly

tavenger5
04-10-12, 17:33
I'm using the lastest version of vBET and have observed the same behavior in different browsers including chrome, msie, and firefox.

Marcin Kalak
04-10-12, 18:56
Try to clear cookies in your browser.

tavenger5
09-10-12, 22:05
I've tried this, but no change.

Marcin Kalak
11-10-12, 19:51
Please send me a PM access details to Admin CP and FTP. I will check what is going on there :)

Marcin Kalak
11-01-13, 11:07
No response - considered the issue is gone.

tavenger5
02-03-13, 18:59
I'm still experiencing this even with the latest version

Marcin Kalak
04-03-13, 10:53
Please send me a PM access details to Admin CP and FTP. I will check what is going on there :)

Marcin Kalak
05-03-13, 18:18
When updating, you do not have uploaded all the files to the server. To fix this issue:

Replace a file images/vBET/flags/vbet.css to latest version (from the last release).
Upload a file images/vBET/flags/vbet_button_edit.png

tavenger5
06-03-13, 02:50
When updating, you do not have uploaded all the files to the server. To fix this issue:

Replace a file images/vBET/flags/vbet.css to latest version (from the last release).
Upload a file images/vBET/flags/vbet_button_edit.png

thanks - now that I got those files updated "edit" appears when hovering over translated text, but I cannot click on it.

Marcin Kalak
06-03-13, 12:41
Page should begin with a DOCTYPE.
Remove or move a text to body: "Translation waiting time: Number of connections:".
Clear cookies.

tavenger5
06-03-13, 13:02
Not sure what you mean. "Translation waiting time: Number of connections:" is inserted by vBET

tavenger5
06-03-13, 14:02
I think it's working now, thanks for your help!

Marcin Kalak
07-03-13, 17:38
I'm glad I could help you.

Translation response time is only for a purpose of monitoring and should not be turned on all the time, but only at the time of verification response times to requests for translations sent to providers.

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translations delivered by vBET 4.10.1