PDA

View Full Version : CMPS issue and default language

vidal
19-01-10, 08:00
Hello,

Im using vb cmps and my default language is english. But my forumer use malay .

My question. Is Vbet support CMPS ? and is it for the first time default language will be the same and after we click another language then it will execute?

Thanks.

vBET
19-01-10, 20:42
CMPS is separate mod and at this moment vBET can cooperate with it but not officially support it. As we know from our users pages are translated and there is one issue with titles of posts written in other languages, but there is unofficial fix for this (see here for details: vBET and CMPS (http://www.vbenterprisetranslator.com/forum/vbet-integration-other-plugins/245-support-for-vbadvanced-cmps.html#post1197)).

I'm not really sure that this answer covers your question, so feel free to ask more if you need to know :)

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Integration with translations by vB Enterprise Translator 4.10.1