PDA

View Full Version : Solved Error 310 (net::ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS)

Matt Olieman
18-08-12, 05:24
I don´t know why I´m getting that error every time I try to translate my forum into any language:
MyCockpit.org - Latest NEWS (http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/content/)

I have already configured vBET following the steps on readme.txt so I´m not sure what is working bad here....

this is my .htaccess file:

# Comment the following line (add '#' at the beginning)
# to disable mod_rewrite functions.
# Please note: you still need to disable the hack in
# the vBSEO control panel to stop url rewrites.
RewriteEngine On

# Some servers require the Rewritebase directive to be
# enabled (remove '#' at the beginning to activate)
# Please note: when enabled, you must include the path
# to your root vB folder (i.e. RewriteBase /forums/)
#RewriteBase /

#RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} !^www\.yourdomain\.com
#RewriteRule (.*) http://www.yourdomain.com/forums/$1 [L,R=301]

RewriteEngine On
RewriteRule ^((urllist|sitemap).*\.(xml|txt)(\.gz)?)$ vbseo_sitemap/vbseo_getsitemap.php?sitemap=$1 [L]

RewriteRule ^/?(af|sq|ar|be|bg|ca|zh-CN|hr|cs|da|nl|en|et|tl|fi|fr|gl|de|el|iw|hi|hu|is|id|ga|it|ja|ko|lv|lt|mk|ms|mt|no|fa|pl|pt|ro|ru|sr|sk|sl|es|sw|sv|zh-TW|th|tr|uk|vi|cy|yi)/$ vbenterprisetranslator_seo.php?vbet_lang=$1&redirected=/forums/ [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^/?(af|sq|ar|be|bg|ca|zh-CN|hr|cs|da|nl|en|et|tl|fi|fr|gl|de|el|iw|hi|hu|is|id|ga|it|ja|ko|lv|lt|mk|ms|mt|no|fa|pl|pt|ro|ru|sr|sk|sl|es|sw|sv|zh-TW|th|tr|uk|vi|cy|yi)/(.*)?$ vbenterprisetranslator_seo.php?vbet_lang=$1&redirected=/forums/$2 [L,QSA]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !(admincp/|modcp/|vbseo_sitemap/|cron)
RewriteRule ^((archive/)?(.*\.php(/.*)?))$ vbenterprisetranslator_seo.php [L,QSA]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !^(admincp|modcp|clientscript|cpstyles|images)/
RewriteRule $ vbenterprisetranslator_seo.php [L,QSA]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !(admincp/|modcp/|cron|vbseo_sitemap|api\.php)
RewriteRule ^((archive/)?(.*\.php(/.*)?))$ vbseo.php [L,QSA]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !/(admincp|modcp|clientscript|cpstyles|images)/
RewriteRule ^(.+)$ vbseo.php [L,QSA]

Marcin Kalak
18-08-12, 10:31
Hi,
Is the integration of the vBSEO was properly done vBSEO integration (vbenterprisetranslator.com/forum/vbet4-integration-other-plugins/414-vbseo-integration.html)?

Matt Olieman
18-08-12, 17:04
If you see the htaccess I have quoted, you will see that the answer is Yes

Marcin Kalak
19-08-12, 10:55
Accordingly changed the files functions_vbseo_createurl.php and functions_vbseo_url.php?

Matt Olieman
19-08-12, 17:14
Accordingly changed the files functions_vbseo_createurl.php and functions_vbseo_url.php?

I don´t see any mention to those files on the thread you have specified..

Marcin Kalak
20-08-12, 11:30
These changes are described in the manual integration vBET with vBSEO, which can be found in vBET/do-not-upload/readme.html. You must do all steps described in installation instructions in vBSEO Integration section before setting .htaccess
The most important are accordingly changes in files functions_vbseo_createurl.php and functions_vbseo_url.php

Marcin Kalak
27-08-12, 13:59
No response - considered the issue is gone. If not please write here.

Matt Olieman
29-08-12, 01:48
I have already make changes to those files but I get a blank screen on showthread.php

Marcin Kalak
29-08-12, 11:37
Please PM me error_logs and access details to Admin CP, FTP and vBSEO CP. I will check what is going on there :)
First turn on vBET. Do not show only flags.

Matt Olieman
02-09-12, 00:40
Sure, PM sent :)

Marcin Kalak
04-09-12, 11:54
I don´t enable vBET yet because I have those issues and I don´t want to lose traffic because the vBSEO sitemap generator adds to the sitemap the translated urls.

You turn on vBET and disable (don't show) flags. Users will not be able to translate the pages and can't see the issue. vBSEO isn't properly configured vBSEO sitemap generator not be added incorrect url.

Matt Olieman
07-09-12, 16:30
You turn on vBET and disable (don't show) flags. Users will not be able to translate the pages and can't see the issue. vBSEO isn't properly configured vBSEO sitemap generator not be added incorrect url.
I can´t activate vBET and wait 4 days for your support...

Please enable it when you will be able to work on this.

Marcin Kalak
10-09-12, 11:37
You don't send me PM access details to FTP (host/server name, username, password) and vBSEO CP (password).

Matt Olieman
11-09-12, 05:32
You don't send me PM access details to FTP (host/server name, username, password) and vBSEO CP (password).
Access data is the pm title...

I´ve resend you the email

Marcin Kalak
12-09-12, 10:45
If I check a situation that needs to be running and integrated system. It can not work because you made bad integration. Start the system, do the integration and write if it works. If you want us to we will do this integration is a service paid $ 30 (purchase upgrades (http://www.vbenterprisetranslator.com/purchase.php?do=upgrades)). I remind you that all statements are described in detail in vBET/do-not-upload/readme.html and you can do this yourself for free. If the problem occurred will help you find it.

Marcin Kalak
02-10-12, 17:15
No response - considered the issue is gone. If not please write here.

kinjo
12-12-16, 09:50
I am having ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS problem in my PC.

Marcin Kalak
12-12-16, 18:47
On which page you have this issues? Please create a new topic with a detailed description of this issue.

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translated to other languages thanks to vBET Translator 4.10.1