PDA

View Full Version : Solved I am lost lol

Lissa
01-07-12, 07:49
I purtchased vbet ages ago but stopped using it for whatever reason I can't remember. I decided to renew my license and install it again only to find that everything is changed and I'm not sure I have installed it correctly. I have left all the default settings for microsoft translation as I find now there are fees for some, and I am getting no traanslations no matter what flag I click. Is there something else I need to do? I have been searching but finding it difficult to find the information I am after

My forum is Digiscrap Forum (http://www.digiscrapforum.com/forum.php)

Thanx in advance
Lissa

*edit, I got the translations to work after finding a post that helped, it's not translating posts when I make a test post though so more searching for me unless someone is handy to help :)

n/m I have uninstalled this and another $30 bucks down the drain. The instructions are poor at best and the last straw was finding that many additional usergroups had been added which would have made a lot more work for me with the photopost installation permissions. In the end I decided it wasn't worth the hassle, sorry

vBET
02-07-12, 19:43
Hi. vBET can work without those usergroups - it is just needed to disable some vBET plugins. If you are interested we can send you details :)

Also please note that those usergroups are automatically managed by vBET and only as additional usergroups, so it do not change any permissions form other users usergroups.

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translated to other languages thanks to vBET Translator 4.10.1