PDA

View Full Version : Solved Profile location changing...

hmspain
23-06-12, 02:37
Here is a strange one... my profile *location* keeps switching to my username!

I had this ongoing with vBulletin V3, but thought it would go away with vBulletin V4 (I'm running V4.2PL2).

You change the location to "Cypress, CA" (in my case) and some time down the road (1-2 days?) ... it changes to my username ?!?!

I suspect one of the vBulletin housekeeping procedures, but something like this HAS to have been noticed by others... have you seen this before? Any solutions?

I'm running about as vanilla as I can with only VBET, Tapatalk, and our own authentication added.

vBET
23-06-12, 11:33
We have this noted first time. When it happen - please do not change it back, just PM me URL where I can see it and access details - I will check it on your side since it happens only on your site.

vBET
07-07-12, 14:48
No response - considered the issue is gone. If not please write in this thread :)

hmspain
13-07-12, 14:48
No response - considered the issue is gone. If not please write in this thread :)

Sorry, missed your response somehow. I don't *think* this is a VBET issue, I need to raise this on vbulletin.com.

hmspain
13-07-12, 14:48

Sorry, missed your response somehow. I don't *think* this is a VBET issue, I need to raise this on vbulletin.com.

vBET
14-07-12, 11:42
OK - if you will need our help please just write :)

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translated to other languages supported by vB Enterprise Translator 4.10.1