PDA

View Full Version : Is VBET dead?

Taurus
29-05-12, 13:59
For weeks now your site has been blacklisted, and is still reported as hacked. I have 2 licenses, but I guess looking at the development going on, that it is dead. Please, I want to believe that this is not the case, but someone will have to convince me!

Jncocontrol
30-05-12, 09:21
i think if it was hacked Vbet would have done at least SOMETHING instead of letting it continue.

r.dziadusz
30-05-12, 23:40
Hi
We are sorry you have to weit so long for an answer. We are in middle of realase which allow user to do manual translation. Currently we are handling issues with 'page as hacked' and about server crash, we have some temporary issues with our server provider

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Thanks to vBET 4.10.1 you can enjoy automatic translations