PDA

View Full Version : Solved Not translating

Jncocontrol
28-05-12, 08:49
Hey, When i check and see if the translation is working right, it doesn't work (if that makes sense)

For example, i click on the japanese translation, It's doesn't show up in Japanese characters, instead on my website it says "<website> (Japanese)".

If i'm still not making much sense, Here is my website with japanese characters: Video Game Unity (Japanese) (http://vgunity.com/forum/forum.php?language=ja)

EDIT: now it's not displaying any characters at all, and when i see one of my thread, It still doesn't translate.

I'm useing Microsoft incase it means anything.

Jncocontrol
29-05-12, 06:42
BTW i got this when i install VBET
parameter 1 to be resource, object given in [path]/includes/adminfunctions_plugin.php(1174) : eval()'d code on line 10

Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, object given in [path]/includes/adminfunctions_plugin.php(1174) : eval()'d code on line 10

Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, object given in [path]/includes/adminfunctions_plugin.php(1174) : eval()'d code on line 10

Jncocontrol
29-05-12, 07:03
I got it to work, I found this post, and helped me: http://www.vbenterprisetranslator.com/forum/vbet4-troubleshooting/2629-not-translating-pages-completely-vbulletin-4-1-8-a-2.html#post12100

Jncocontrol
29-05-12, 07:05
Now i'm having a new problem. (i'm sorry i keep coming back after i solve something)

Now in another language, when i try and post something, I'm unable to type anything. It's like the box is gone. If that makes sense.

EDIT: I've tested this on a few languages, So far as i can tell it only effect seems to effect Japanese and Korean. I've also tested it out on Chinese, greek, Arabic, finnish, spanish Taiwanese, Thai and viet language, again, As far as i can tell it only affects Japanese and korean language.

r.dziadusz
30-05-12, 23:41
Could you please show me exact url where it did not work?

Jncocontrol
31-05-12, 01:04
(日本語) 3 または 4 ですか? (http://vgunity.com/forum/f17/3-4-a-97/?language=ja)

Again if it makes much sense, in the japanese and korean langauges, i'm unable to type anything in the post box, It's like it's not even there.

EDIT: Better yet, Here is a picture... with google chrome translated.: http://i.imgur.com/6emRf.png

EDIT2: Hey, R.dziadusz, Also, sense VBET hasn't been on for almost a week, Think i can send you a PM regarding integrating VBSEO with VBET?

r.dziadusz
31-05-12, 13:59
Please PM access details I will integrate it.
Like I can see, the translation are done correctly. Could you please create and PM access details for me to chceck it?

Also just to be 100% sure. On pages witch Japanese adn Korean- languages you are not able to post?

Jncocontrol
01-06-12, 00:03
Please PM access details I will integrate it.
Like I can see, the translation are done correctly. Could you please create and PM access details for me to chceck it?

Also just to be 100% sure. On pages witch Japanese adn Korean- languages you are not able to post?

What kinda Access do you need dziadusz?
the picture i posted was translated with Google chrome, so i wouldn't excatly take that for granted.

All the pages, and both japanese and korean i'm unable to do any kinda posting, the post doesn't appear when i try and post in those languages.

r.dziadusz
01-06-12, 21:57
All access , ftp, admincp and if you want your Intagration please PM also vbseo pass.
You issue isn't common, I need to check and set some logs

Jncocontrol
02-06-12, 06:13
I sent you that PM

vBET
05-06-12, 16:50
Hi. As I see you have vBulletin 4.2 - vBET was not tested yet on 4.2. Other our customer send us message that after update vBulletin to 4.2 he also have issues with translations. So most probably it is compatibility issue. We will check it and we will make new release with vBET enhanced for vBulletin 4.2 :)

r.dziadusz
06-06-12, 23:53
I did edit your .htaccess files and config, now translation are working - please confirm it, about dissapearing post-box we are still handling it

Jncocontrol
06-06-12, 23:59
It's working now.

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translations delivered by vBET 4.10.1