PDA

View Full Version : Purchase questions / installation

fernando
15-05-12, 16:07
Hi, I am fairly new to vBulletin and mods, and so I have a few questions.

I would like to purchase this plugin/add-on, but I want to make sure that it's still currently supported in full. A friend of mine purchased this for his site, but he did not receive the activation code necessary for it to work. He also tried contacting support several times but has not received any help.

I would like to purchase this, as this is the best translator I have seen, but I do not wish to have any installation trouble. I would purchase installation support with the add-on, so that you can install for me with the proper code needed for activation.

May I also ask why my friend may not be getting any support for his activation issue? He can not find his code and has emailed several times to get it. He also tried to make posts to this forum but his posts are not showing up here. I would greatly love to get this plugin installed very soon on my forum so your response is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
Fernando

r.dziadusz
16-05-12, 21:58
Hi
If you purchase installation service we'll do whole instalation instead of you:) - so you do not have to worry about instalation service.

About your friend issue. We do all support only by our forum - and each new user's post need to be moderated, so that he didn't seen his post just after he wrote it. We answer every post as soon as possible.

Here is thread where similar situations has happend (maybe this is your friend's post) CLICK (http://www.vbenterprisetranslator.com/forum/vbet4-troubleshooting/2950-purchased-but-no-license-key-no-help-vbet-very-unhappy.html) - as you can se we tried to help, but there is no answer from user :)

Alex69
04-03-14, 16:17
hello, how much time is necessary for you to install and activate the product? to me, it takes only 5 languages, English, French, German, Spanish, and Portuguese, for the other languages we are not interested at the moment.
Also, I ask you if made you the activation API newspapers, because we do not know how to activate these products.
thanks

vBET
11-03-14, 09:49
I would like to purchase this plugin/add-on, but I want to make sure that it's still currently supported in full. A friend of mine purchased this for his site, but he did not receive the activation code necessary for it to work. He also tried contacting support several times but has not received any help.

The story you wrote is FAKE. And it is easy to recognize for us that you was cheated, because activation code (license code) is available for each customer on download page near to download link. So your friend had to see it if he downloaded the product.
Also it is not true that anyone of your customers didn't get help EVER. We always response to posts on this forum and you can check it yourself just by going thread by thread.

So to clarify - we support VBET and you have this forum to support you.

vBET
11-03-14, 10:08
hello, how much time is necessary for you to install and activate the product? to me, it takes only 5 languages, English, French, German, Spanish, and Portuguese, for the other languages we are not interested at the moment.
Also, I ask you if made you the activation API newspapers, because we do not know how to activate these products.
thanks

Installation is trivial - just upload files on server and product.xml by Admin CP. Still you have to configure vBET. Necessary options are described in readme file.

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translations by vB Enterprise Translator 4.10.1