PDA

View Full Version : Solved Table doesn't exist error.

vbetter
28-04-12, 16:27
I keep receiving error emails with the message below.
Can you please help me solve this?
I am on the latest version of vbet. 4.4.6.

Database error in vBulletin 4.1.3:

Invalid SQL:
SELECT cache.originaltext as originaltext, cache.translated as translated FROM vbenterprisetranslator_cache_medium_az help, vbenterprisetranslator_cache_medium_az cache WHERE help.originaltext='xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.' AND cache.serie=help.serie;

MySQL Error : Table 'xxxxx_xxxxx.vbenterprisetranslator_cache_medium_az' doesn't exist
Error Number : 1146
Request Date : Saturday, April 28th 2012 @ 10:22:55 AM
Error Date : Saturday, April 28th 2012 @ 10:22:55 AM
Script : http://xxxxxxx.com/members/xxxxxxxx.html
Referrer :
IP Address : xxxxxxxx
Username : Unregistered
Classname : vB_Database
MySQL Version :

r.dziadusz
30-04-12, 22:52
Hi
I will try to recreate this error but in meantime could you please check manually if table vbenterprisetranslator_cache_medium_az does exist?
And also please tell me when - after what had happened these error started to apear?

vbetter
01-05-12, 00:39
Hi
I will try to recreate this error but in meantime could you please check manually if table vbenterprisetranslator_cache_medium_az does exist?
And also please tell me when - after what had happened these error started to apear?

My websites .htaccess file was changed remotely to redirect to another site. The problems seem to start there. I managed to fix everything but after I upgraded to latest version of Vbet and redid htaccess file I started receiving the errors. I actually receive the same message for the following:

vbenterprisetranslator_cache_short_az
vbenterprisetranslator_cache_short_hy
vbenterprisetranslator_cache_medium_ka
vbenterprisetranslator_cache_medium_eu
vbenterprisetranslator_cache_medium_hy
vbenterprisetranslator_cache_medium_ht
vbenterprisetranslator_cache_medium_az

I checked the Database and it seems the above tables are not there.

If you need any more info from me please let me know. Thanks for the help, look forward to a fix.

r.dziadusz
02-05-12, 09:19
Please check PM box

m_jankowski
19-06-12, 21:46
No answer so I need to close this thread, if You have more questions with this issue I will reopen it.

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Languages translations made by vBET 4.10.1