PDA

View Full Version : Solved vBet notes not that Microsoft's translation API is down

wowglider.de
19-04-12, 13:12
Hello,
vBet doesn't recognize that the Microsoft Translation API is down (because my free volume is over).

r.dziadusz
19-04-12, 22:10
If you ment for old Microsoft Translation Api just remove your API in your adminCP. We did not know what would be the server response from not existing API:)

wowglider.de
20-04-12, 02:33
No, i mean Microsoft Azure. I just want to use the free 2mio and then googles paid... but vBet doesnt recognize that microsofts free 2mio are out...

r.dziadusz
20-04-12, 20:44
vBET should recognized it. Could you please PM access details in order me to check why does it happend?

wowglider.de
28-04-12, 15:04
But it doesnt recognize it. The problem persists. Try it yourself: vBet (latest), vBulletin (3.8) and vBSEO 3.6. Translations stops when (microsofts) free quota is finished, but works again when i enable "only use Google".

r.dziadusz
07-05-12, 22:26
Could you please PM your access details in order to check what is happening

vBET
23-06-12, 21:27
Hi. Does the issue still exists?

vBET
07-07-12, 14:45
No response - considered the issue is gone. If not please write in this thread :)

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translated to other languages thanks to vBET Translator 4.10.1