PDA

View Full Version : Solved no translators

RafoX
05-03-12, 19:09
Hello and so yes I have installed one free plug-in and I have such a cuś does not explains to me in any language instead of categories, and the name of the forum, etc. anything you don't see the clean white background I can't add a picture as it looks because they do not work with attachments was on the forum
Hello and so I installed the free add-on and I have not explained to me cus into any language
instead of the category and forum names etc do not see a clean white background, I can not add the image as it looks because attachments do not work with you to the forum

r.dziadusz
06-03-12, 13:41
Hi
First of all, full, supported version of vBET is not a free plugin, so if you are using unregistered version please uninstall it, or you will be charged!

RafoX
06-03-12, 21:03
This free version of vBET 2.4.4

r.dziadusz
07-03-12, 15:42
We no longer supports free version of vBET, also please note that , vBET 2.x was translating using api that no longer exist so there is no way it to work.
Please consider geting full suported version of vBET, which allows to you to chose translation API, and form next realase, edit translations manually!

RafoX
07-03-12, 18:17
What price is this plug-in and for what period of time?

r.dziadusz
08-03-12, 10:49
Just click "buy it" on a top of the site. License costs $90 and you can use vBET as long as you want! :) And you can update vBET for free for fist year

RafoX
08-03-12, 19:40
that is not so expensive and zastanawię is possible that acquire I greet and I believe the problem is solved by

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translations by vB Enterprise Translator 4.10.1