PDA

View Full Version : Solved Gentlemen please help

أبو أيــوب
09-02-12, 15:00
Peace and mercy of God weberkathalsadh I am having a problem in all my forum: alkhadmwagh Server internal error internal error or configuration, and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@soqokaz.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error. have more information about the error is available in the server error log. Please note that I enter the control panel and the same thing appears liobad times I log and I'm having problem with the updates but I have no experience in Amlhaohzeh message update in Control Panel almdertm find the templates should be updated to match the current version! found [21] templates updated it should occur and live up to the new version. We recommend you do this as soon as possible to avoid problems and faults in the Forum! Click here to see them! I hope help God bless you and benefit you

r.dziadusz
09-02-12, 15:48
Hi could you please give us url on which you your vBET installed?

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
vBET 4.10.1 supports automatic translations