PDA

View Full Version : New way of translations

r.dziadusz
06-02-12, 21:34
Hi,
Currently we are implementing new way of translations!

It will be possible to edit translations manually - by users, which means better quality of translations, less amount of translated text, and therefore paying less money for translations or even reduce fees completly!!

Jncocontrol
08-02-12, 06:10
awesomesause.

basketmen
27-03-12, 13:59
same like above ^, awesome :)

please release it asap to all member, dont too long, the most ideal time i think few days again, since microsoft translate free api is not available again since march 2012, or before, when google translate v.1 free is not available again, its the best momentum i think, but few days again is not bad, this mod will still be alive and growing, as long it can increasing our visitors and earnings

the only left automatic free translator currently maybe only apertium? adding new free provider will be great too, how about yahoo/altavista translator (http://babelfish.yahoo.com), can it used?

btw i have tips for manual translate, i think i already write this before, but i will tell again :
By edit translations manually, its not always mean you need 100% manually, you can make it semi manually,
you can still using google translate, only need some more work
just copy paste your content that you want to translate, to translate.google.com, the translated result copied back to your database, manually, edited and fixed a little that you can of course
done, you already created some new translated pages, you can hired some people from other country to do it to for cheap

basketmen
24-04-12, 16:24
Hi guys, is there estimate time when this new version with manual translation will released?

jonathan2340
07-05-12, 09:58
really awesome. I just want to say thanks for this.

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translated to other languages thanks to vBET Translator 4.10.1