PDA

View Full Version : License vb4-ready version

macjoshua
03-01-10, 11:58
Hello, a great product! I would like to purchase it for our newly created forums / CMS site at vb4 and install. When will one vb4-enabled version? Our board is currently still under vb3.8. If I buy one license and install on vb3.8, I get the automatic version for vb4? Thanks for the info!

vBET
03-01-10, 16:25
Hello.

vBET for vBulletin 4.0 is scheduled on March. We want first to release vBET 3.3.0 with many improvements. Then we will release free vBET 2.4 version for vBulletin 4.0. And this will allow us to made really good vBET 4.0 version for vBulletin 4.0

When you buy vBET 3.x license it is appropriate for vBET 3.0 and higher - so it applies for vBET 4.0 (booth will be under same license). Buying 1 license you can use 1 vBET installation for life time and you have access to free updates for 1 year since the date of buying.

If you need to know anything else before buying vBET license, then please just ask :)

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translations made by vB Enterprise Translator 4.10.1