PDA

View Full Version : Before renewing my license I'd like a few answers.

mario06
23-12-11, 07:49
Does the new vBet updates natively(out of the box) support vBuletin 3.6.12 or must one of the support teams members or us suppose to mod something to get it to work?
Regards

r.dziadusz
23-12-11, 12:58
vBET supports latest vBulletin releases. Our product is also compatibile with every vBulletin release but there is possibility that some additional integration will be needed when upgrading vBulletin to some elder versions

mario06
23-12-11, 13:28
Can I do it myself? Is there a guide?

mario06
25-12-11, 10:34
And how does the paid api2, Microsoft etc work? Is it all self explanatory?

r.dziadusz
27-12-11, 15:02
Can I do it myself? Is there a guide?
Most probably you won't need anything at all:) - but I can't ensure you of that. However, if some error appears we will help you and guide you:)

And how does the paid api2, Microsoft etc work? Is it all self explanatory?
You will only have to move (open new) account in Microst Azure Server - also you can log in with you old MSN id, and register new aplication+ subscribe for Microsoft Translation API

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Languages translations made by vBET 4.10.1