PDA

View Full Version : Solved Delete blog post, language switches

Michael
29-12-09, 11:19
One of our staff have noticed the following bug:

Each time I go and physically remove a blog post, the language automatically switches to Swedish.

Hope theres a fix!

vBET
29-12-09, 12:47
We can investigate it. The issue is that blogs are not officially supported by vBET, as they are not part of native vBulletin functionality and require paid add. We can investigate it "on place" - we need access to forum which support blogs to be able to check it and correct it.

Michael
29-12-09, 15:16
Well can you provide me the code so that blogs do not get translated at all?

vBET
29-12-09, 19:47
At this moment we do not deal with blogs at all. To have any support in this area you have to provide us environment where blogs are supported, because it is no native vB functionality and requires paid ad.

Michael
29-12-09, 22:13
I will set up a fresh vb install for you on a passworded domain with vb blogs installed and also the translator so you can confirm the problem and fix it :)

Once done I will PM you the information to log in etc

vBET
29-12-09, 23:50
That it great solution to let us help you :)

vBET
08-05-10, 10:14
It this issue is still active one? We made big changes in redirection, but cannot test this one - vB 3.x do not support blogging anymore and we cannot get license. Sp lease let us know does ti still exist or it can be closed.

vBET
20-05-10, 21:52
No answer - closing issue. Will be reopen if needed.

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Languages translations delivered by vBET 4.10.1