PDA

View Full Version : Open 500 error

steve
09-11-11, 01:06
Hi
I get a 500 error when using googles v2 api and the microsoft api. Do you have any thoughts toward the cause?

thanks

steve
09-11-11, 09:31
both the googlev2 and microsoft test files generate 500 errors.

r.dziadusz
09-11-11, 11:10
Hi,
-When I go to your url, and start translating i can't see any error
-Can you please past here your test results?

steve
09-11-11, 12:04
Hi,
-When I go to your url, and start translating i can't see any error
-Can you please past here your test results?

Nah they're just failing back to showing the original text. If I turn on microsoft and Gv2, it's 500 errors everytime. check /test/

r.dziadusz
09-11-11, 13:05
First put your test file into your forum root folder, than run them, if 500 error apears again I will have to check it on place, or you can just sand me php error logs

on your url: talkfinance.net/ja/ i can see some translated text, it is coused by partial transaction (read more here (http://www.vbenterprisetranslator.com/forum/vbet4-troubleshooting/413-faq-2.html#post10969))
But if you are using Google Api v2 you can set your own limits, maybe you put wrong Google Api v2 key, after running test we will know it for sure

steve
10-11-11, 01:08
Quota is fine on Gv2 now, lots of partial translations. As soon as I turn on M$ I get the 500 error. The test files run fine.

r.dziadusz
10-11-11, 23:34
About 500 error during microsoft, did you set all vBet options as is it said in readme file? Did you upload, upload-once folder?
Could you provide full error log, or if you can't please PM access details , so I will be able to check it on place

steve
11-11-11, 00:58
Yes I uploaded the upload-once folder, followed the upgrade instructions and applied the new configuration settings.

r.dziadusz
11-11-11, 15:06
As I see your microsoft test does not show any errors, right now I don't know why it doesn't work only in microsoft translation, coudl you please create the test account to your ftp and PM me it?

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translations supported by vB Enterprise Translator 4.10.1