PDA

View Full Version : Solved Getting errors in PHP

tavenger5
08-11-11, 20:37
PHP Fatal error: Class 'vB_Template_Runtime' not found in /home/site/public_html/includes/vbenterprisetranslator_functions.php on line 338

PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function vbet_doRedirect() in /home/site/public_html/includes/vbenterprisetranslator_functions_hooks.php on line 933

Any ideas why? This is with the latest version 4.4.4

r.dziadusz
08-11-11, 21:05
First PHP error
Can you please give us exact url which provokes these error or when it appears, if you can't figured it out i will have to check it on place

About second error will have to check it in my test forum

tavenger5
08-11-11, 21:59
I'm not exactly sure what URL these came from. They appear to be happening several times a day.

r.dziadusz
09-11-11, 12:06
I need to know it so could you please send me your access details for me to check it?

EDIT
about this error:
PHP Fatal error: Class 'vB_Template_Runtime' not found in /home/site/public_html/includes/vbenterprisetranslator_functions.php on line 338
I was able to reproduce, and here there is a quick fix for you
NOTE: This is not tested:
Please open file
includes\vbenterprisetranslator_functions_vbseo.php
And find this line:

$encoded = urlencode(vbet_getReEncoded($title)); - if you didn't make any changes in this file it supposed to be in line 121
And before this is line put this code:

require_once(DIR. '/includes/class_core.php');

About the second error I cannot reproduce it so I need access to your ftp to investigate it

r.dziadusz
11-11-11, 15:38
One more thing:
NOTE this is not tested!
PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function vbet_doRedirect() in /home/site/public_html/includes/vbenterprisetranslator_functions_hooks.php on line 933

Find this line in includes/vbenterprisetranslator_functions_hooks.php:

vbet_doRedirect(vbet_createURL($redirectLanguage), false, false);
and put before it:

require_once(DIR. '/includes/vbenterprisetranslator_functions_redirect_utils.php');

Please tell us is this solution helpful for you

tavenger5
11-11-11, 16:34
I applied the changes. Those errors now appear to be gone, but now I have a new one:

PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function vbet_createURL() in /home/cellphon/public_html/includes/vbenterprisetranslator_functions_hooks.php on line 934

Do we need a require_once(DIR. '/includes/vbenterprisetranslator_functions_url.php'); before that?

r.dziadusz
11-11-11, 17:08
Yes, sorry for all the problem you've faced

tavenger5
11-11-11, 17:15
Actually, when I add the above I getting:

PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in /home/cellphon/public_html/includes/vbenterprisetranslator_functions_hooks.php on line 937

I'm pretty sure all the proper } and ; are there. It looks like this now:

if ($redirectLanguage) {
require_once(DIR. '/includes/vbenterprisetranslator_functions_redirect_utils.php');
require_once(DIR. '/includes/vbenterprisetranslator_functions_url.php');
vbet_doRedirect(vbet_createURL($redirectLanguage), false, false);
}

r.dziadusz
12-11-11, 10:36
Could you please show me line 937, also please note that this kind of PHP parse error often occurs when file is changed during the forum is on.
So please check if the error is still existing or shows only few times in the time you change the file - and please remeber that server time can be different than yours

r.dziadusz
26-11-11, 11:44
No answer, consider it solved, if you still want to ask any question about this issue I will mark this thread open again, for any other please open new thread

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translations supported by vB Enterprise Translator 4.10.1