PDA

View Full Version : Solved Support Under Circunstances That All Others Follow

techanalyst
12-10-11, 22:14
Ill accept support as long as:

1.) NO CODE changes or modifications to third party plugins or vbulletin itself
2.) No disabling plugins

VBulletin, VBSeo and Dragonbyte have god rights on my forums and they do not do any of the above

vBET
12-10-11, 22:16
You was already told - yes. We will be happy to help you :)

techanalyst
12-10-11, 22:17
Without making ANY CODE CHANGES, or OPTION CHANGES to any ther plugin running

vBET
13-10-11, 00:28
Without making ANY CODE CHANGES, or OPTION CHANGES to any ther plugin running

EXACTLY! We already wrote it to you several times. And just removed your last post here - please do not repeat your messages over and over again - it is considered SPAM and will be removed. No sense to turn in circle.

So you was already several times confirmed that we will made NO CODE or OPTION CHANGES to and other plugins running. Also we will DISSABLE NOTHING. Just as you wanted.

So please stop making excuses and let us in - I really doubt that the issue really exists nor you want have vBET functional on your forum. This is written without any intention of personal attack - I just want to tell you that in my impression it looks like you do not want us there (and we know that you allows support person on your forum - you wrote it yourself - also you could always set temporary access or test forum with users date removed if there is anything crucial but it isn't - you wrote that support for different mods has access to your forum). So in actual satiation personally I wander what is the reason of such behavior? And as possibilities I think that the issue could be made up (not really exists) just to have reason to scream for refund. No personal attack - you really screamed for it using upper cases and you really already wrote several false statements I need to take it under consideration that we can discuss here not existing issue made up for forcing refund. I do not tell you do this - I just want put your attention how it can look and ask you to just show us that the issue really exists and of course allow us to help you in case if you have issue with disappearing quotes for reply.

So once again - WE WILL NOT CHANGE other plugins configuration nor code nor disable anything. So no more excuses - just tell us work on issue if it really exist. I do not say that it isn't, I just say I have reasonable doubts about it. I just want you to know that I have reasons to doubt that. And please note that I will be really happy to help you and make vBET working correctly on your forum if you just want it and allow for it.

I is 1:30 at night in our country - so we will go there later.

techanalyst
13-10-11, 00:54
Actually I do want it working, Im actually hunting down other translation plugins. I really did want this working, but I know for a fact if you get access youll change options in vbseo or vbulletin, which is what I dont want. So your plugin doesnt work like I would expect, thats a VERY fair assumption, doesnt work as "this customer" would want. I run plenty, Photopost Pro, VBTube etc, all purchased and brand free, all dragon byte, vbseo, vbulletin etc etc, never once have I requested a refund why? Because they "Worked like I expected"

You called me a scammer? Might want to ask about 9 other plugin providers and people doing theme work, Ive never once had to ask for a refund, nor did any of them call me a scammer

I was considering it until you called me a scammer, again insult a custom and expect them to work with you?

Im not blaming your software, Im just stating your software isnt right for my forum, I will find another translations plugin that doesnt require this, and Ill just consider this a $200+ lesson learned

techanalyst
13-10-11, 01:00
Actually instead of a refund put a link or notice up stating the changes required before purchase, id rather know that my 200+ lesson helped someone else out

Or

Ill keep the license and not use the software till "I the customer" know thats its in better shape to use? And for the time I own it and not use it you wont start count the 365 days of updates until I start using it

vBET
14-10-11, 23:06
Actually instead of a refund put a link or notice up stating the changes required before purchase, id rather know that my 200+ lesson helped someone else out

Or

Ill keep the license and not use the software till "I the customer" know thats its in better shape to use? And for the time I own it and not use it you wont start count the 365 days of updates until I start using it

No changes in code are required at all to work vBET with vBulletin.

vBET
14-10-11, 23:08
...I really did want this working, but I know for a fact if you get access youll change options in vbseo or vbulletin, which is what I dont want. So your plugin doesnt work like I would expect...

This is just more than absurdly excuse - you know the future... Do you also know the numbers for lottery?...

You was assured several times that no configuration of other plugins nor vBulletin will be changed. This is just another excuse. No matter that you are writing that you want it functional, when what you do is against your words. If you would like to have vBET working on your forum you would allow to help you. But it is not possible to help when the issue is made up just to force refund - what would perfectly excuse whole your behavior in case if it is fraud. At this moment this issue is considered as possible fraud and closed since no help is required.

We are here to help you with your issue if it really exists :)

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
vBET 4.10.1 supports automatic translations