PDA

View Full Version : Solved Reply with Qoute Stopped Working

techanalyst
11-10-11, 20:55
No errors i Apache Logs, access error or otherwise

Reply with qoute, youll see quote and when you save to post quote is gone, upon disabling VBet everything worked

vBET
11-10-11, 21:04
Please tell exactly how to reproduce it.
- How do you response (quick or advanced or issue is for booth)?
- Does it happen for every message or for some specific (please give URL to exact example message where we can see it after responding with quote)? (at this moment we need some content we know it breaks on your forum)
- Does it happens when you response on translated page or on not translated page or booth?

We will first try to reproduce it on our testing forum (here we didn't update yet to vBulletin 4.1.7 we are still checking it on our test instance).

techanalyst
11-10-11, 21:07
Just click a post, reply with quote, youll see it then once you post its not there, nothing special

1.) Click Reply with Qoute
2.) Save
3.) only response is saved, the quote is gone

Disabled half the plugins thinking it was another, no change, disabled VBet and boom worked

vBET
11-10-11, 21:17
Please answer all questions so we will be able to set it exactly same in our test forum. This will save you sending us access details if we will be able to reproduce it on our test forum. At this moment you responded only to 1 of 3 questions.

techanalyst
11-10-11, 21:19
Please tell exactly how to reproduce it.
- How do you response (quick or advanced or issue is for booth)?
- Does it happen for every message or for some specific (please give URL to exact example message where we can see it after responding with quote)? (at this moment we need some content we know it breaks on your forum)
- Does it happens when you response on translated page or on not translated page or booth?

We will first try to reproduce it on our testing forum (here we didn't update yet to vBulletin 4.1.7 we are still checking it on our test instance).

1.) Either or
2.) I had to disable VBet on my forum, causing to many issues :P simply put the quote isnt there
3.) For one translations didnt work, but with the a language set the result was the same

r.dziadusz
12-10-11, 12:33
Hi i tried to reproduce thiss issue in my test forum, and I always get all the messages (quoted and reply)
Can you provide us more information - pm your acces detail and i will check it out on place

techanalyst
12-10-11, 13:20
Ive lost total interest in getting this working, its only been three days but Ill have to accept the 200+ loss, I was told no refund, you should update your FAQ "NO REFUNDS"

I cant continue to bring the forums down, and where your plugin doesnt work for me (PERIOD), Im not going to permit you to go on my forums, trash it, get only your plugin working to hear you say "Ours works contact the others", I can live withlut translator services, I cant live without the other plugins

Ill come back when it works the way I need it to until then delete my username, account and everything else please, Im way to irritated

vBET
12-10-11, 14:02
Hi. We do not have to update FAQ it is not FAQ - whole policy is described in license agreement which you accepted. I do not understand your 200+ loss - do not know exactly what do you mean, but vBET didn't crash your forum which is functional and it was your decision to start working on real forum. Most out clients do not have any issues with vBET itself which has great quality (at this moment there is no any bug report which is open). We are not able what is cause of your issue without access to your forum - it is not reproducible on our test forums. Please note that everyone has different set of plugins and perhaps it is some conflict with other mod, or just something was did wrong during installation/configuration. Of course maybe it is vBET bug, but we cannot confirm it until we are able to reproduce it on our testing environment.

No one asks you to bring your forum down - as I understand your forum is working well when vBET is turned on and you claim that only there is issue with quotes which was not verified yet so we do not know is it vBET fault or not. As You described yourself in other your thread plugin is working for you :) It was confirmed by you. So please do not write false statements - vBET is working and translations from translations providers are displayed on your forum. It was confirms by you and our staff (me personally). We know you are frustrated because you do not like the way of integration with vbseo - still please stick to sentences which are true. It is confirmed by you that vBET is working on your forum.

Today/tomorrow Radek will update this very forum to vBulletin 4.1.7 - you are welcome to try to reproduce your issue here. If you will e not able to do this here also we will have to get access details to work with issue, because this will mean that your issue is related not to vBET but to your specific environment (configuration, other plugins, possible wrong installation). Also please do not try to predict future - you cannot do that. So please just stick to issue instead of writing fantasy about what it will be - it brings us nowhere. No one told you to disable any of your plugins - you are hysterical here or just trying to make a noise (what for?). I believe you had to hear something like that before - maybe from vBulletin team, maybe from vbseo team, maybe somewhere else. But you didn't hear it here. So please without making stories. Please stick to the issue - no one knows what will be. Maybe indeed we will tell something like that, but as you can see in our integration section we spend lot of our time to help users with other mods and vBET.

So please come back when vBulletin 4.1.7 will be on our forum ant try to reproduce your issue. Right now according to our knowledge it vBET is working fine on vBulletin 4.1.7 on our test instance. You will be able to check it personally. So it works the way our users need it - works correctly. We will be really happy if you find bug in vBET and with smile I will move this thread to bug reporting section - because it will means that we can improve vBET one more time to give our users great quality. So you are welcome to go back here and show us the issue. We will be not able to solve anything without possibility to reproduce. If it can be reproduced only on your forum (no one claims he have same issue and never happened before anything similar) then we need your forum to find our what is going on and is there any issue at all.

techanalyst
12-10-11, 14:30
Give me the information to remove and uninstall EVERY PART of this thing, FILES code everything without CAUSING ANY ISSUES ON MY CURRENT FORUM PLEASE

STOP TELLING THE CUSTOMER WHAT THEY WANT, IM THE CUSTOMER AND I TELL YOU WHAT I WANT

Do I need to put that in 52 languages?

vBET
12-10-11, 15:22
Hi - please point where I told you what you want - I do not know what you are referring to and it is already confirmed that you made sentences without any cover, so I would like to ask you what you are exactly writing about. On this very thread words "want" and "customer" are only in your last post. Right now I do not know what you are writing about.

To uninstall please:
1. Uninstall by Admin CP
2. Remove vBET rules from .htaccess if such was added
3. Remove all files uploaded to FTP (it is enough to remove only files uploaded to /includes/xml it will affect your Admin CP menu even after uninstall, whole the rest can just stay)

techanalyst
12-10-11, 15:37
Your words

And once agian - you do NOT have to change your all plugins code. It was already told you several times - so please stop - you never got such information and it is not true. Sp please stop writing false sentences.

But you are asking me to manipulate the VBSEO code, what is it, do I do do I not have to make changes to the code of a plugin?

techanalyst
12-10-11, 15:37
Tell me where Im lying when I say YOU told me to manipulate the code and you didnt tell me to :P

techanalyst
12-10-11, 15:51
I would have loved to see this work, but you man are way to difficult to deal with, I dont want to deal with a company that has the attitude you have

Removed everything that i found under the zip and killed off all the includes

I have every reason and right to a refund

1.) As a customer youve insulted me none stop, I have plenty of plugins that didnt cause me issues
2.) Told me to do something, then deny saying it?
3.) Simply dont want to deal with you now, period

There are laws protecting customers from things like this Im asking and I have a right to ask, FRUSTRATION is also a reason buddy

vBET
12-10-11, 16:06
Your words

And once agian - you do NOT have to change your all plugins code. It was already told you several times - so please stop - you never got such information and it is not true. Sp please stop writing false sentences.

But you are asking me to manipulate the VBSEO code, what is it, do I do do I not have to make changes to the code of a plugin?

You have +20 plugins. You was asked to change code in 1. So yes you was asked to change vbseo code. And yes - it is NOT true that you have to change code in all your plugins - you wrote false statement.

vBET
12-10-11, 16:26
Tell me where Im lying when I say YOU told me to manipulate the code and you didnt tell me to :P

No problem first you wrote:

I cannot nor will I make all those changes, also I use vault wiki which I am not going to modify its code, thats just annoying, when they bring an update out Ill have to continue doing the same, with 20+ plugins we just cant sit and break the site to test if it works or not
Then we told you that it is not necessary to change code in all plugins and most of plugins do not require any code changes onr any other integration. So you already knew that it will be not necessary to change all plugins, still you wrote false statement (probably to make noise because you wanted to adk for refound withour any reason):

having to require to change code in an app that works, I shouldnt not have to manipulate the code, what happens when I have someone upgrade or apply a patch to that software? I have to go back and do these steps, with all my current plugins I have no need to do any of this.
We told you again that it is not needed to change all plugins, but you wrote again and you did it in very obscure and vulgar way (that is why your message was removed):

FOR ALL CURRENT PLUGINS I HAVE YET TO MANIPULATE THE CODE OF OTHER PLUGINS TO GET THEM WORKING
So we have it - it wasn't deleted hardly. And you know perfectly what you did so please do not try to making any traps with smiley faces only because we removed your vulgar message. We have its content (I send it to you in PM so you can write it again in normal way - remember...).

It is you who made statements without any cover and try to making storm in a glass of water to force use for refund when there is no any reason for refund. Please stop. All future false statements will be removed - we have no time to play in seek and hide. We are here to support clients so now - please tell do you need any more help with this issue? :)

techanalyst
12-10-11, 16:35
No problem first you wrote:

Then we told you that it is not necessary to change code in all plugins and most of plugins do not require any code changes onr any other integration. So you already knew that it will be not necessary to change all plugins, still you wrote false statement (probably to make noise because you wanted to adk for refound withour any reason):

We told you again that it is not needed to change all plugins, but you wrote again and you did it in very obscure and vulgar way (that is why your message was removed):

So we have it - it wasn't deleted hardly. And you know perfectly what you did so please do not try to making any traps with smiley faces only because we removed your vulgar message. We have its content (I send it to you in PM so you can write it again in normal way - remember...).

It is you who made statements without any cover and try to making storm in a glass of water to force use for refund when there is no any reason for refund. Please stop. All future false statements will be removed - we have no time to play in seek and hide. We are here to support clients so now - please tell do you need any more help with this issue? :)

Your not helping your insulting, period

I want a refund, dont want your software, your not helpful, irritating a customer IS not support

You also said it was working except :P that was one of two major issues, the reply with quote is more important to me than translations, so its NOT working if its causing an issue, you deny the simple literal facts

1.) In order for something to be considered working, it should work without interupting actions of other said components - Your plugin clearing caused interuptions
2.) Support - I need to continue to enable the plugin to test again and again, breaking the forums, insulting, or irritating a customer to no end

Refund, your not helping and I DONT WANT your help, just reading your posts makes me want to throw my monitor out a window

Theres way to much pain and suffering to get this working

vBET
12-10-11, 16:36
I would have loved to see this work, but you man are way to difficult to deal with, I dont want to deal with a company that has the attitude you have

Removed everything that i found under the zip and killed off all the includes

I have every reason and right to a refund

1.) As a customer youve insulted me none stop, I have plenty of plugins that didnt cause me issues
2.) Told me to do something, then deny saying it?
3.) Simply dont want to deal with you now, period

There are laws protecting customers from things like this Im asking and I have a right to ask, FRUSTRATION is also a reason buddy

There is no reason for refund:
1.) Insulted? what you are writing about? Also you paid for vBET license - even assuming that you was insulted what it has to do with vBET License? We have no idea what you are writing about.
2.) Also have no idea what you are writing about. And again what it has to do with vBET license?
3.) You do not have to - you bought sweater you do not have to come again and again into the shop. You bought vBET License and you paid for this. Please note that support is free - refund from nothing is nothing. You didn't paid for support. Also even you would - it is your decision to refuse our support. What it has common with vBET License?

Frustration is no reason for any refund - we already told you that our role here is to work and help you with vBET and we are not here for coaching, working with your emotions nor make any psychoanalyze. For issues with your emotions please go to appropriate people. We are here for issues with vBET. And also again - support is free :) Refusing our support gives you no right to refund.

vBET
12-10-11, 16:46
Your not helping your insulting, period

I want a refund, dont want your software, your not helpful, irritating a customer IS not support

You also said it was working except :P that was one of two major issues, the reply with quote is more important to me than translations, so its NOT working if its causing an issue, you deny the simple literal facts

1.) In order for something to be considered working, it should work without interupting actions of other said components - Your plugin clearing caused interuptions
2.) Support - I need to continue to enable the plugin to test again and again, breaking the forums, insulting, or irritating a customer to no end

Refund, your not helping and I DONT WANT your help, just reading your posts makes me want to throw my monitor out a window

Again please tell exactly where we are insulting you? Please remember that it was your message which was removed because of vulgarisms. We already told you that false statements will be deleted - if you have no cover for your statements please do not write it or it will be remover. We will not accept any more messages that we are insulting you until you give exact sentence where we are insulting you.

No one deny any facts. Fact is that you are telling us that you have issue with quotes. Fact is that we never saw it on your forum. Fact is that we offer you support with it from the very beginning. Fact is that we are not able to reproduce it. Fact is that it is not confirmed that it is vBET issue or is the issue exists at all.

Please note that support is free and refund for something what costs 0 is 0. Also you are refusing our support. Also you do not have to continue enable disable plugin - you can give us access, you can work on test instance.

Fact is that you are writing false statements and it was already proved. You want refund and you are screaming to force us for refund using false statements. We will not allow for that anymore. Stay with facts or write nothing.

Do you need more help with this issue? :)

techanalyst
12-10-11, 16:46
There is no reason for refund:
1.) Insulted? what you are writing about? Also you paid for vBET license - even assuming that you was insulted what it has to do with vBET License? We have no idea what you are writing about.
2.) Also have no idea what you are writing about. And again what it has to do with vBET license?
3.) You do not have to - you bought sweater you do not have to come again and again into the shop. You bought vBET License and you paid for this. Please note that support is free - refund from nothing is nothing. You didn't paid for support. Also even you would - it is your decision to refuse our support. What it has common with vBET License?

Frustration is no reason for any refund - we already told you that our role here is to work and help you with vBET and we are not here for coaching, working with your emotions nor make any psychoanalyze. For issues with your emotions please go to appropriate people. We are here for issues with vBET. And also again - support is free :) Refusing our support gives you no right to refund.

1.) Asking if I EVEN READ the instructions, telling me you didnt make a statment when you did
2.) I cant use VBet period its causing to many issues, why would I want to use something that causes more problem then it would solve?
3.) Then tell me how to get a refund on something I CANNOT USE, what part dont you get here seriously? Your violating Paypals terms of service, you have a refund policy

VBET isnt working for me period why is it you dont get this, Im not going to break my site more to get it to work, i should be able to buy a plugin install and go, do I need to sacrice chickens next to get this working

INSULTING

I want refund BECAUSE IT DOESNT WORK, Im stating my reason

To get it to work I need to manipulate a currently working plugin, refund request MORE than valid, support INSULTING and unhelpful

I will report to paypal, thats easy, because the product DOES NOT WORK AS EXPECTED, guess what its a rule in their own agreement

Again your asking me to break forum so you can PLAY

No just quotes there are other plugins that were not working, why would I want to go through this with you more!!

techanalyst
12-10-11, 16:51
No one deny any facts. Fact is that you are telling us that you have issue with quotes. Fact is that we never saw it on your forum. Fact is that we offer you support with it from the very beginning. Fact is that we are not able to reproduce it. Fact is that it is not confirmed that it is vBET issue or is the issue exists at all.

I disable VBet problem goes away simple, what else do I have to wait and see is broken man you are thick as a steel beam

If I buy a sweater and it freys within 30 days, I take it back and they either refund me or give me something else its simple, you have nothing to offer me, you ignorant period

Told you the issue, now you want access to my forums admin panel? WHY would I do that, your concern is only for your OWN plugin I dont care if it works on a vanilla site, it doesnt work on mine, i bought it with intentions and understanding it would but it doesnt

techanalyst
12-10-11, 16:52
Im refusing to break my forums, not support :P get the facts straight

vBET
12-10-11, 17:00
1.) It is important to make clear does integration was made appropriately especially that when user statements suggest that it wasn't - it is not insult it is question verifying possible causes of issues. We didn't made statement and then told that we didn't made the statement.
2.) At this moment you have open only one issue which is ever not confirmed does it exists at all nor is it vBET issue, because you refuse to show it. Earlier you had open one more issue which was caused by wrong integration, so it wasn't caused by vBET but by human mistake/wrong configuration. So where are your many issues? Also please read license agreement - bugs are not reason for refund. We solve bugs if those exists. At this moment there is no any open bug report.
3.) You can use vBET - you confirmed yourself that it is working.

vBET is working for you - you confirmed it and our staff too (me personally). You are able to but vBET install and configure it correctly and run. Wrong configuration/installation is not reason for refund.

No one ever insulted you. Stop it.

vBET is working. This very forum is proof and lot of other our clients forums are proof. You just had bad installation/configuration and you confirmed yourself that after doing it appropriately it was working on your forum. So where is your point? vBET is working on your forum - you personally confirmed it.

Of course you can report - it will change nothing. vBET is working, you have no reason for refund at all and you just want to break our legal agreement. Please read License Agreement. All vBET features are described on this forum and all are true.

techanalyst
12-10-11, 17:01
The license I purchased belongs to software that causes issues for other plugins I use

Support - If I give you access your going to manipulate VBSeo, thats not a solution and Im not accepting that, VBSeo is causing zero issues on my site

vBET
12-10-11, 17:02
Im refusing to break my forums, not support :P get the facts straight

You was never asked to break your forum. Please note that you can simply allow us to support you by sending access details (we asked you about it already several times). Also you can work on test instances.

Do you need more help in this issue? :)

techanalyst
12-10-11, 17:04
1.) It is important to make clear does integration was made appropriately especially that when user statements suggest that it wasn't - it is not insult it is question verifying possible causes of issues. We didn't made statement and then told that we didn't made the statement.
2.) At this moment you have open only one issue which is ever not confirmed does it exists at all nor is it vBET issue, because you refuse to show it. Earlier you had open one more issue which was caused by wrong integration, so it wasn't caused by vBET but by human mistake/wrong configuration. So where are your many issues? Also please read license agreement - bugs are not reason for refund. We solve bugs if those exists. At this moment there is no any open bug report.
3.) You can use vBET - you confirmed yourself that it is working.

vBET is working for you - you confirmed it and our staff too (me personally). You are able to but vBET install and configure it correctly and run. Wrong configuration/installation is not reason for refund.

No one ever insulted you. Stop it.

vBET is working. This very forum is proof and lot of other our clients forums are proof. You just had bad installation/configuration and you confirmed yourself that after doing it appropriately it was working on your forum. So where is your point? vBET is working on your forum - you personally confirmed it.

Of course you can report - it will change nothing. vBET is working, you have no reason for refund at all and you just want to break our legal agreement. Please read License Agreement. All vBET features are described on this forum and all are true.

1.) Integration vs code manipulation, Im an engineer, code manipulation isnt integration factual wording is "Code Manipulation required" Its false advertising to market that as integration
2.) Not human, I had to re write my HTACCESS to get your system to work properly, and your own HTACCESS file didnt work for me where I use Content Delivery Services
3.) One language********************..where did I say more than ONE worked? Again THATS NOT WORKING a single function out of 52 worked, hows that working, my god man

You did insult you told me to see a therapist basically :P thats insulting

Configuration vs manipulation, it caused other plugins to stop working, example VBTube didnt display Videos, vbnotifications were no longer nice small tabs they are 1/3rd the page of garbage code

YOUR plugin caused those issues

techanalyst
12-10-11, 17:06
You was never asked to break your forum. Please note that you can simply allow us to support you by sending access details (we asked you about it already several times). Also you can work on test instances.

Enabling VBEt will cause THE ENTIRE FORUM to have the issues (Asking me to enable plugin = forum broke your saying you didnt ask me to re-enable it?)thats NOT a single instance, I dont want you having access because I know youll manipulate CODE and I dont want code manipulated, manipulation of code means forum plugin upgrades etc become a nightmare

Sure I want help WITHOUT HAVING TO ENABLED VBET on my forum, no code manipulation thats help, manipulating code ISNT help

vBET
12-10-11, 17:12
I disable VBet problem goes away simple, what else do I have to wait and see is broken man you are thick as a steel beam

If I buy a sweater and it freys within 30 days, I take it back and they either refund me or give me something else its simple, you have nothing to offer me, you ignorant period

Told you the issue, now you want access to my forums admin panel? WHY would I do that, your concern is only for your OWN plugin I dont care if it works on a vanilla site, it doesnt work on mine, i bought it with intentions and understanding it would but it doesnt

You was already discovered writing false sentences - we need to confirm does the issue exists at all. Also it can be conflict with other plugin not vBET thing.
Polish law gives you no 30 days policy. I do not know your local laws, but I think that it is shop policy not the law, and even if it is the law - you bought license in Poland and you exported it to your country. vBET license is under Polish law - it is clearly included in License Agreement. We offer you support and working vBET - you just refuse it and it is your decision. We do not refund because of user decided to refuse support.

Please read License Agreement - any potential bugs are normal thing in any software lifecycle and it is not base for refund. Also it is not confirmed do you have at all any bug or issue - it is one of your statements and it was already confirmed that you are writing false statements. So first - even if there is a bug - we correct bugs no refunds and you agree for that in License Agreement - you will find such parts in possibly every software license agreement. And refusing support to help with potential vBET issue/bug is nor reason for refund.

Do you need more help with your issue? :)

techanalyst
12-10-11, 17:15
Thats not a false sentence, quotes work with it disabled, the second I enable it they stop

Fine fix it WITHOUT MANIPULATING THE CODE of my forums or other plugins hows that

This isnt a bug, your Software doesnt play nice with other software, considering other software = 95% of my forum your one plugin is the less valuable

techanalyst
12-10-11, 17:18
Also it can be conflict with other plugin not vBET thing.

Ok they work with VBet off :P I enable it they break****************************************I enable or disable Photopost Pro, VBTube etc etc etc, quotes work either way

vBET
12-10-11, 17:18
The license I purchased belongs to software that causes issues for other plugins I use

Support - If I give you access your going to manipulate VBSeo, thats not a solution and Im not accepting that, VBSeo is causing zero issues on my site

It is solution - you just refuse it. Please note that standard way of supporting officially send issue report to vBulletin is first to ask about all access details. So it is nothing extraordinary - it is normal in this trade. You refuse support that is the fact and this is not reason for refund - it is your own decision. Also please note that we are trying to reproduce issue first on our test sewers. We cannot reproduce the issue. Also no one else has the issue. Also it is not confirmed that the issue really exists and we have to take it into consideration since you already wrote false statements on our forum.

techanalyst
12-10-11, 17:22
Manipulating a THIRD PART LICNESE sold and MADE in the United States of America :P What RIGHT does your FIX have to manipulate the code of a third party

Where is the agreement with VBSeo approving the changes you make?

Ok simple I give you details, your going to disable other plugins, your going to change other plugins configurations and code then blame other plugins

DBTech and Vbulletin VBSeo all have admin logins, never ONCE did they make a change to a setting on another plugin, ever, ever

Ill provide login, BUT YOU can ONLY MAKE CHANGE TO YOUR RIGHTFUL plugin not anything else, is that agreeable

Meaning No config changes to VBulleting, VBSEo or any Draginbyte plugin

vBET
12-10-11, 17:24
Enabling VBEt will cause THE ENTIRE FORUM to have the issues (Asking me to enable plugin = forum broke your saying you didnt ask me to re-enable it?)thats NOT a single instance, I dont want you having access because I know youll manipulate CODE and I dont want code manipulated, manipulation of code means forum plugin upgrades etc become a nightmare

Sure I want help WITHOUT HAVING TO ENABLED VBET on my forum, no code manipulation thats help, manipulating code ISNT help

There is no issues. We are discussing one potential and not harmful (allows forum to work) issue. No one ever told you "broke your forum". This is false statement. No matter what equations you will made - you will not put your words to out mouths. This didn't happen - we never told you to break your forum.

If you want help without having enabled vBET on your forum then:
1. Please try to reproduce the issue on our forum when we update to 4.1.7
2. Open your own test environment - just duplicate files and database, change one setting (forum URL) and it is done.

We already gave you booth those hints.

techanalyst
12-10-11, 17:28
Your leaving out the other issues I have brought up

Photopost Pro has issues with VBET enabled, VBtube, VBnotificaitons, VBDownloads stops working

Do I really need to have someone go through all those and manipulate code to make vbet work....seriously? Answer that, these plugins WORK, as long as vbet isnt enabled, so thats 20 - 30 plugins working in peace

vBET
12-10-11, 17:29
Also it can be conflict with other plugin not vBET thing.

Ok they work with VBet off :P I enable it they break****************************************I enable or disable Photopost Pro, VBTube etc etc etc, quotes work either way

To discover conflict you have to:
1. Reproduce the issue with normal environment
2. Disable other plugins - vBET enabled
3. Try to reproduce issue again - if it do not happens that the issue is caused by conflict with some other plugin

Please note that at this stage we must confirm the issue exists personally. Your statement will be not enough.

vBET
12-10-11, 17:31
Thats not a false sentence, quotes work with it disabled, the second I enable it they stop

Fine fix it WITHOUT MANIPULATING THE CODE of my forums or other plugins hows that

This isnt a bug, your Software doesnt play nice with other software, considering other software = 95% of my forum your one plugin is the less valuable

We will be glad to fix it. We will do no permanent code changes at all without your permission. We can add logs which will be generated only for our IP and only for time required to find our what is going on. Please PM access details :)

techanalyst
12-10-11, 17:31
3. Try to reproduce issue again - if it do not happens that the issue is caused by conflict with some other plugin

Ok so my forum will be a pos all you are concerned with is your plugin working, my forum other plugins outweigh the importance of yours, again thats not a fix or solution

20 - 30 Plugins = working
20/30 Plugins + VBET = Not working
VBEt By itself - working**********....

Get the picture ADD VBET it breaks, i dont want to shutdown my forum and features for your one

thats not a bug thats called product flaw

techanalyst
12-10-11, 17:32
We will be glad to fix it. We will do no permanent code changes at all without your permission. We can add logs which will be generated only for our IP and only for time required to find our what is going on. Please PM access details :)

NO code changes period (Temp or Perm) and no config or option changes on Vbulletin, Dragon Byte,m VBSEo etc, no code changes, options, no manipulation and no disabling of those plugins

vBET
12-10-11, 17:38
Manipulating a THIRD PART LICNESE sold and MADE in the United States of America :P What RIGHT does your FIX have to manipulate the code of a third party

Where is the agreement with VBSeo approving the changes you make?

Ok simple I give you details, your going to disable other plugins, your going to change other plugins configurations and code then blame other plugins

DBTech and Vbulletin VBSeo all have admin logins, never ONCE did they make a change to a setting on another plugin, ever, ever

Ill provide login, BUT YOU can ONLY MAKE CHANGE TO YOUR RIGHTFUL plugin not anything else, is that agreeable

Meaning No config changes to VBulleting, VBSEo or any Draginbyte plugin

We also never made any changes on your forum :)

We possibly can do no permanent config changes. If we find anything suspicious we can check it for a short while (few seconds) just to check it as potential issue and then restore it back. I do not tell we will do it - if you want we can inform/ask you in such cases.
Still first we will check vBET parts.

vBET
12-10-11, 17:48
Your leaving out the other issues I have brought up

Photopost Pro has issues with VBET enabled, VBtube, VBnotificaitons, VBDownloads stops working

Do I really need to have someone go through all those and manipulate code to make vbet work....seriously? Answer that, these plugins WORK, as long as vbet isnt enabled, so thats 20 - 30 plugins working in peace

We can only discuss issues which was described. Please open new thread for new issue. One thread = one issue. At this moment we have opened one thread for one issue related to your forum. Also please give details when open new thread - exact URLs where we can see the issue. You was already informed several times about it. No open thread for issue for us means no issue. How we can know that the issue still exists? You was told already several times to open one thread per one issue. You just opened this thread for this issue.

Just please open new thread for new issue.

vBET
12-10-11, 18:02
1.) Integration vs code manipulation, Im an engineer, code manipulation isnt integration factual wording is "Code Manipulation required" Its false advertising to market that as integration
2.) Not human, I had to re write my HTACCESS to get your system to work properly, and your own HTACCESS file didnt work for me where I use Content Delivery Services
3.) One language********************..where did I say more than ONE worked? Again THATS NOT WORKING a single function out of 52 worked, hows that working, my god man

You did insult you told me to see a therapist basically :P thats insulting

Configuration vs manipulation, it caused other plugins to stop working, example VBTube didnt display Videos, vbnotifications were no longer nice small tabs they are 1/3rd the page of garbage code

YOUR plugin caused those issues

1.) This is integration - it integrates 2 products, so it is integration. There is no any false advertisement. Please point us it if you think it is.
2.) You also had to rewrite your .htaccess when installing vbseo - so what? What is the point here?
3.) It is not one language - all are working. One is proof that it is working. vBET presents appropriately results from translations providers. And you was already informed that you reach your limit in translation providers so vBET has no results to present and that is why you can see not translated content. All languages are working - when you will have your limits available again you will see that another translations are coming. This is out of vBET - you are responsible to assure access to translation providers results. If you want to set your own limits please use Google Translation API v2 - it allows for that. You was already informed about that. vBET is working fine here and supports all languages.

We never told you to see therapist - this is another false statement. You will not find anywhere us to told you to go and see therapist - we told you that we are not therapists and we are not here to work with your emotions just to help you with vBET. And this is true - we are not therapist and we are not here to work with your emotions - we are here to work with vBET. So once again please stick to facts and leave your emotions behind, because it brings us no closer to the solution.

Once again please open new thread per each issue and give details.

vBET
12-10-11, 18:03

Ok so my forum will be a pos all you are concerned with is your plugin working, my forum other plugins outweigh the importance of yours, again thats not a fix or solution

20 - 30 Plugins = working
20/30 Plugins + VBET = Not working
VBEt By itself - working**********....

Get the picture ADD VBET it breaks, i dont want to shutdown my forum and features for your one

thats not a bug thats called product flaw

You was already told that you can leave it to us or use testing forum. Also you was already told how to check conflict.

vBET
12-10-11, 18:04
NO code changes period (Temp or Perm) and no config or option changes on Vbulletin, Dragon Byte,m VBSEo etc, no code changes, options, no manipulation and no disabling of those plugins

OK - please PM access details. We will see what we can find.

techanalyst
12-10-11, 18:45
So deleting my posts now

techanalyst
12-10-11, 20:06
Give up, time is lost and my money

fyi they did offer to help, but the risk of options and code manipulations I had to decline

vBET
12-10-11, 20:22
So deleting my posts now

Why surprised - you was told that we will no longer tolerate any false statements. We will no longer loose our time to answer on false sentences. We officially wrote it to you on this very thread. You do not have to put peoples attention on this - we already wrote it in official statement. Also including outside links is just spam - it is not related to this thread. You are free to include links to your pages with issues not to several external services.

vBET
12-10-11, 20:25
Give up, time is lost and my money

fyi they did offer to help, but the risk of options and code manipulations I had to decline

It is your decision to not use vBET. We offer you support to make vBET fully functional :) And proposition is open as long as you are our customer :)

fyi I have no idea who are they and what it this comment about.

Do you need more help with this issue?

techanalyst
12-10-11, 20:51
They = You

You did offer support, but I cant risk code manipulation [*SPAM REMOVED*]

This statement is honest, and its from the viewpoint of me the customer, I do not want code modifications that risk support agreements on another modification, this cant be argued.

Im not insulting your product, personally I want something like this, but its currently not going to blend well with our forums. Not blaming software :P

[*SPAM REMOVED*]

vBET
12-10-11, 22:14
They = You

You did offer support, but I cant risk code manipulation [*SPAM REMOVED*]

This statement is honest, and its from the viewpoint of me the customer, I do not want code modifications that risk support agreements on another modification, this cant be argued.

Im not insulting your product, personally I want something like this, but its currently not going to blend well with our forums. Not blaming software :P

[*SPAM REMOVED*]

You already got information that there will be no changes so what you are talking about? You simply refuses to give us access to your forum, because you are looking to excuse to ask for refund what you did from the beginning where you had issue with wrong configuration and you didn't liked the way of integration with vBSEO.

As was wrote before we have to cut unnecessary conversation - it brings us nowhere and it is turning around. All messages not relevant to the issue and also repeated are considered SPAM and removed. Please note that describing thins out of topic is considered SPAM. Please note that repeating messages is considered SPAM. We are not here to discuss your cooperation with other people - it is not relevant at all to the topic. We are also not here to repeat again and again same things because you like to SPAM your messages and repeat it.

Please tell do you need any help with the issue? If no help asked then topic is closed - this is not your private SPAM area. We will glad hear additional issue details and help you, but it you are not interested in support then topic closed. Do you need more support here? How we can help you?

PS.
Topic closed - instead of answer we got changed previous message - this is not play and seek game. We are here to discuss issue, which I understand you do not have anymore - so if issue do not exist then it is solved. You choose your own solution. We would really like to help you with better solution, but we respect your decision.

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translations made by vB Enterprise Translator 4.10.1