PDA

View Full Version : Old members to discover the new forum

CThiessen
23-12-09, 09:59
Hi, I run a page and a forum that deals with Brazil. About 2 years ago a Brazilian moved to Germany. She speaks good German, not today. Before her move she has tried to Google something about Brazilians in Germany found. You have found my forum and signed up. But since you did not understand most of it was not long active. After I installed this product you have found the forum again on Google. This time in their own language. It has again been notified and a standard language eingestetellt in Portuguese. Now you can write in their own language and understand the answers that other members write in German. Christian Greeting

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translations made by vBET Translator 4.10.1