PDA

View Full Version : Subdomains separate languages.

lostfly
26-09-11, 07:25
Good morning.I've been looking at the list of features, but there is one that I do not see if it is implemented.It is to separate languages in subdomains, for example: If a Spanish user logs and entering "es.midominio.com", to show all the posts in Spanish (and those that are in another language, showing the corresponding to the Spanish translation).If the user enters "fr.midominio.com" display page and the posts in French together.This is in the VBET?

vBET
28-09-11, 16:23
vBET do not supports sub-domains right now . We add /CODE/ into URL - you can see examples on our forum by clicking in flags.

lostfly
29-09-11, 07:22
vBET do not supports sub-domains right now . We add /CODE/ into URL - you can see examples on our forum by clicking in flags.
I have an smf forum translated into 5 languages, and languages are in subdomains. Now I want to move to Vbulletin and google keep the links as they generate much traffic. Links you think will be the same. According to Google Webmaster Tools, each subdomain is associated with a language, so if the www subdomain is related to Spanish, we can relate suchas not understand the rest.

vBET
29-09-11, 16:55
Please note that if you use .htaccess to 301 redirect old URL to new one then Google will re-index it without any loose. At this moment vBET is not prepared in translation tracking to support sub-domains. We can investigate the possibility of change. Please open new thread in feature request. Still we do not see it as high priority.

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translations supported by vB Enterprise Translator 4.10.1