PDA

View Full Version : Solved Too much crawl errors.

symbianist
15-12-09, 06:14
In my google webmaster account i notice this lost of crawl errors.
this is the example crawl error links.

hxxp://wwwww(.)example(.)com/bg/tags.php?tag=mad

when click on that it redirect me to this page

hxxp://wwwww(.)example(.)com/tags/?vbet_lang=bg&redirected=/tags.php

with this error

The page isn't redirecting properly

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

Please help me.

vBET
15-12-09, 23:28
Please PM me exact link. At this moment I do not even know are you using vBSEO or not.

symbianist
16-12-09, 06:55
im using vbseo. me and my friends are encountering this error.
if yuo go to hxxp(.)example(.)net/tl/tags.php it will not redirect you to
hxxp(.)example(.)net/tl/tags/

but instead to this url with error
hxxp(.)example(.)net/tags/?vbet_lang=tl&redirected=/tags.php

symbianist
16-12-09, 07:02
actually bro, this is just happening on tags.php, but to the rest of php. it working fine.

symbianist
16-12-09, 07:06
is there ant rewrite rule to put in htacces to be able to work it properly?

Kolbi
19-12-09, 14:00
Incidentally, I have a lot of double-meta-title, etc., should also be fixed. You are also using Google Webmaster Tools? Then please look at times crawling status.

vBET
20-12-09, 00:20
is there ant rewrite rule to put in htacces to be able to work it properly?

htacces - no. But we fixed this and will be released in 3.3.0. You can made quick fix for this - just add this line into vbenterprisetranslatoor_seo.php at the end of first if statement:

$_SERVER['QUERY_STRING'] = str_replace('vbet_lang='.$_GET['language'].'&redirected='.$_GET['redirected'], '', $_SERVER['QUERY_STRING']);

vBET
20-12-09, 00:21
Incidentally, I have a lot of double-meta-title, etc., should also be fixed. You are also using Google Webmaster Tools? Then please look at times crawling status.

Please open new thread for this and also provide example URLs

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Languages translations delivered by vBET 4.10.1