PDA

View Full Version : Solved Some Profile URLs (non-english) lead to profile of Admin

avinashiitd
09-08-11, 15:30
I faced this odd issue of Some Profile URLs (non-english) leading to profile of Admin on my forum

I have Vbulletin 4.1.5 with vbet 4.3 installed along with VBSEO 3.6. I am not sure why I am getting this.

Also, I want the registration page fields to be filled in English or at least the username whould be in english only to avoid such issues. Any ideas on how to do that?

vBET
09-08-11, 17:29
Please give exact URL of profile page where the issue exists.

I do not understand what exactly you want to do with registration page. It is filled by users not automatically...

avinashiitd
09-08-11, 17:59
Well, I got the answer abt the registration page inside vbulletin help. Not a big deal now. I wanted user names to be consist of only english characters A-Z and numbers 0-9. Got that now.

With that, my other problem too is solved. Thanks anyway.

vBET
09-08-11, 18:21
Great :) Enjoy vBET!

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translations by vBET translator 4.10.1