PDA

View Full Version : Solved vBET delete - crawl error 100.000

alptraum
18-07-11, 11:14
I've used one year ago for a short time vBET3. My web address is: MUHAKEME.NET FORUMU (http://www.muhakeme.net). Since one year I get "crawl errors" from google. My muhakeme.net has crawl errors in more than one hundred thousand pages because vBET product URL. I've got bad points from google and penalty now. I've also written to the google support and they said because of the thousands of "crawl error" in over 100 pages could this happen.

I deleted the product from my FTP. Sometimes I look "Who's online" and I see that google is searching my old translated pages.

vBET
18-07-11, 11:56
Hi, I see your license is expired so I assume you was using old vBET version. Please note that vBET3.x has actually 0 (zero) open bugs :)

So if you want to use vBET without issues it is always best way to use latest version which have corrected old bugs :) You can renew your license and get latest version. Please note that renew costs only $30. You can renew in your download section.

Also please note for future - we provide you free support. So best idea is to write when you have any issue, instead of taking own actions which made you another issues.

About actual issue - Google searching old pages. Please just add appropriate rule which will redirect such requests to your forum main page. Google will stop looking after a while (you will tell him that those pages are moved).

Please give us examples of your not existing links - we will write you appropriate rule :)

vBET
27-07-11, 18:02
No answer - considered support not required. Please write here in case you still need support in this case.

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translations supported by vBET 4.10.1