PDA

View Full Version : Solved Moved To New Server Site Wont Work

bhanuprasad1981
12-12-09, 09:11
i moved my site to new server And Forum Doesnt Load with VBET On , only works fine after i disable plugin and remove content from .htaccess, strange but admincp works well with plugin on , another thing i have free version installed on another site same server it works without issue :(

vBET
12-12-09, 16:28
Please be more precise - what does it means not work? Do you have blank page? Do you have empty pages instead of text? Do you see any error message or get such in mail? What happens?

Also after changing server please make sure that you fit to all requirements in new environment: http://www.vbenterprisetranslator.com/forum/troubleshooting/6-faq.html#post7

bhanuprasad1981
12-12-09, 18:09
site just keeps loading :( , this doesn't happen with free version only paid version, i have suphp installed on server is that reason ?

bhanuprasad1981
12-12-09, 18:10
double post sorry

vBET
13-12-09, 20:01
site just keeps loading :( , this doesn't happen with free version only paid version, i have suphp installed on server is that reason ?

We are not aware about any issues between vBET and suphp.

Could you try to overload again vBET files and again import product file? Maybe on new server Apache get confused ;)

Please PM me URL to your forum and access details to FTP and Admin CP. I will check what's going on there.

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translations delivered by vB Enterprise Translator 4.10.1