PDA

View Full Version : vBET 3.2.2 - quick correction pack

vBET
11-12-09, 22:57
Hello.

We discovered small but important bug in vBET 3.2.2. It doesn't harm your functionality in any way, but we strongly recommend to download again version 3.2.2 and from this corrected package upload to your server again 2 files from upload directory:
- /includes/vbenterprisetranslator_functions.php
- /includes/vbenterprisetranslator_functions_detection.php

Bug is related to sending referrer header which is necessary by Google TOS. Please make quick fix as described below to be fully compatible with Google TOS.

If you are running lower version then full update is necessary.

yahoooh
12-12-09, 07:43
Arabic Tzarbatjah the same direction as the English and French languages in Arabic writing in the beginning of the topic from right to left, not from left to right

yahoooh
12-12-09, 07:47
i still have been blocked from google
could u help me by send e-mail to them
my site:alwatanyh.com

vBET
12-12-09, 16:10
Arabic Tzarbatjah the same direction as the English and French languages in Arabic writing in the beginning of the topic from right to left, not from left to right

It is described what is fixed in quick correction pack - other things will come in 3.3.0

vBET
12-12-09, 16:11
i still have been blocked from google
could u help me by send e-mail to them
my site:alwatanyh.com

Please stick to thread where is full story. Ask about it there and we will write you content of message which you can e-mail to Google :)

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
vBET 4.10.1 gives automatic translations