PDA

View Full Version : Solved Fatal error: Cannot redeclare vbseo_thread_seotitle()

StarBuG
11-12-09, 10:22
Hi

I get this error after installing vBET

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare vbseo_thread_seotitle() (previously declared in /usr/www/path/vbenterprisetranslator_seo.php:40) in /usr/www/path/vbenterprisetranslator_seo.php on line 43

I have made the changes to includes/functions_vbseo_createurl.php and uploaded it.
Made the changes in vbseo settings.

I have added the htaccess code and uploaded it.

I have set all options (I only want german and english as language options) in the adminCP for vBet

Plz advice

StarBuG

ps: One Option in the AdminCP Settings drop down is without text (the google api one)

vBET
11-12-09, 23:21
You didn't fallow installation instructions - be calm it is piece of cake :) See here:
http://www.vbenterprisetranslator.com/forum/troubleshooting/6-faq-2.html#post169

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Integration with translations by vBET Translator 4.10.1