PDA

View Full Version : Solved Average Time To Receive Product After Purhase?

Octavius
27-06-11, 11:50
Hi. How long does it usually take to receive this product? I bought mine through Western Union 4 days ago and am still awaiting on access to your download page to download the product. I am very excited about this product and want to put it to use as soon as possible. This is a must-have modification for all forums.

vBET
27-06-11, 13:38
Average time: INSTANT

All payments made by Paypal have license applied instantly (automatically).

Please keep in mind that you paid by Western Union and send us WRONG payment details. You send correct one at weekend so this is first day when we can confirm your payment in bank. At this moment we encounter some issues with one of our forums (forum.simple-nlp.pl). We will check your payment in bank after we handle those issues. Hope we will be able to do this today. Your license will be applied after payment will be confirmed.

This is clearly described at payment page:

We also accept payments made by Western Union...

Please note that we will create license for you after we get the money, so paying by PayPal allows you to get your license immediate.

This is not pre sale question, because it is about payment which is already done. I move this thread to troubleshooting section.

PS.
Really sorry you have to wait. I hope we will solve the issue fast and check your payment in bank today :)

Octavius
28-06-11, 03:47
My bad....

vBET
28-06-11, 15:20
No problem. I didn’t handle to do this yesterday because of you server failure, but today I was in bank and took your Western Union transfer. Your license is already created :) Also as apologies for your waiting time we will give you free installation service which normally costs $30 :) Just please PM me your access details.

Octavius
28-06-11, 21:54
No problem. I didn’t handle to do this yesterday because of you server failure, but today I was in bank and took your Western Union transfer. Your license is already created :) Also as apologies for your waiting time we will give you free installation service which normally costs $30 :) Just please PM me your access details.Wow thanks a lot your awesome! :D

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translations by vBET translator 4.10.1