PDA

View Full Version : Already done Ignore words in thread titles

norku
18-06-11, 11:34
Hi,

I desperately need this as the nature of my forum is such that my members (regardless of their forum language setting) use German for certain terms. For example no-one writes 'tank'. They all write 'Panzer' so I need that word (plus hundreds of others) to be exempt from translation. If someone writes 'I saw a Panzer yesterday' I need the word Panzer to be ignored for translation.

I know from another post that you were considering this but that no-one appeared to need it. Well I for one do :)

Edit: I'm using Vbet 4.4.0

vBET
27-07-11, 17:23
OK accepted. We already have ignoring functionality but as now for content only. Still we have a way to ignore in titles too, so we will implement it :)

Marcin Kalak
27-02-13, 15:21
Sorry for late reply. This functionality was added in release 4.5.2.

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translated to other languages thanks to vBET Translator 4.10.1