PDA

View Full Version : Solved Disabling some functionality

moman
09-12-09, 05:38
Let's say I wanted to disable post/PM translation features, langtitle BBCode, and lang BBcode. What plugins should I disable?

I also don't want any vBET comments in my post content, if possible.

Thanks for any help!

vBET
10-12-09, 22:15
In such case you can just use free version - it doesn't have such performance but it is still fast and made just translations.

If you want new feature in vBET 3.x to make lang and langtitle BBCodes support configurable - please open new thread in http://www.vbenterprisetranslator.com/forum/feature-requests/

moman
11-12-09, 20:54
I do need the performance as my forum is quite big. Also, I didn't know that the free version used products!

vBET
11-12-09, 23:07
As long as you do not have yet any posts in other messages then BBCodes lang and langtitle are not used - so have no impact on performance.

Also please note that in 3.x we made many performance improvements and next 3.3.0 version will be full of performance improvements.

We have whole sub-forum about free version and in announcements you have sticked thread which describes differences between free and commercial version.

If you are already owner of vBET 3.x then downgrading to vBET 2.x will disable lang and langtitle bbcodes, but also will use worst slower DB structure and code without many performance improvements.

We recommend to do some performance tunning steps. Here you will find some hints (see also posts below this one for more hints):
Performance hints (http://www.vbenterprisetranslator.com/forum/troubleshooting/140-cpu-usage-doubled.html#post479)

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translated to other languages thanks to vBET Translator 4.10.1