PDA

View Full Version : Solved Please check my forum is it ok?

Cuti Malaysia
01-06-11, 08:03
Hi....boss

1) please check my forum, is it ok my forum (cutimalaysia.my) integrate properly with vbtranslator after i upgrade to the new version?

2) My provider hosting complain to me, my database become bigger after i use your plugin. How to solve this problem?

vBET
02-06-11, 15:29
Hi

1. When I'm no your forum right now i see only empty communicate. It is like forum is closed, but without message... Please confirm that forum is alive and turned on.
2. Of course it is - now you have much more content right now. Each translation is cached. You can turn off database cache but it is not recommended. Thanks to cache your translations are much, much faster.

Cuti Malaysia
03-06-11, 16:31
Hi boss
please check again my forum

1) is it vbtranslator is totally functionally in my forum with any doubt problem?

2) is it my forum after upgrade to the new version function properly with other plugin?

3) I place url like this for Forum main domain ==> cutimalaysia.my/forum without http:// is it ok?\

4) What info i must place here? Forum directory ==> ????

5) URL tracking outside forum directory. I set yes. Is it correct?

P/S : Thanks for your future explanation.

vBET
03-06-11, 22:00
Your forum is not working at this moment:

Warning: require_once(/home/maximus/public_html/vb_dir.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/maximus/public_html/content.php on line 2

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/maximus/public_html/vb_dir.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/maximus/public_html/content.php on line 2
This is NOT vBET issue - you miss required file vb_dir.php please correct it.

About your questions:
1. Cannot tell when your forum is not working. I can check it generally after you commit that your forum is working again
2. We do not support other plugins only vBET. I cannot tell you does other your plugins are working wel: 1. we do not support other plugins. 2. I do not know what you have installed. 3. I do not know every plugin possible. If you will find some issue related to vBET please write and we will help you :)
3. Cannot tell because your forum is not working. Are you using sub-domains in your forum?
4. I do not know because your forum is not working. If you are using forum subdirectory in forum URL then you put there forum directory. It is clearly described in parameter description.
5. I do not know because your forum is not working. Do you want to translate any pages outside of forum directory? If yes the nit should be turned on, if not - turn it off.

PS. I know it was not explanation you expected - unless I will see working forum I cannot tell you details. Let me know when it will be functional.

Cuti Malaysia
04-06-11, 16:04
Haha...sorry2. I make troubleshooting yesterday

Hi boss
please check again my forum

1) I see only certain language that i select to use to translate are working but become wise when I click to the other tab, like home tab for the example.
For overall my vbtranslator is not working properly. How to solve this big problem?

2) Yes. I use cutimalaysia.my/forum to place my vbulletin forum. And vabdvanced cmps as my homepage, cutimalaysia.

3) For vBET Memory Cache (BETA). Which on is the best & recommended? Memcache? XCache? EAccelarator? APC?

P/S : Thanks for your future explanation.

vBET
04-06-11, 20:32
OK. The forum is working now but translations not. As I see translations links are wrong /forum/ is set there twice... So you have wrong settings.

I think the easiest way will be to PM me access details to your Admin CP and FTP. Then I can check it on place.

1) Please PM access details we will check your configuration.
2) Still there is something wrong in your configuration because translation links under flags are broken - double /forum/
3) We do not suggest any particular solution - we do not make advertisement for those cache technologies. Please find best solution for you. Keep in mind that some of those solutions are not only caches but also pre-compilers, which makes your PHP much faster - for details please check those technologies in their pages or forums dedicated for php

vBET
06-06-11, 01:42
Thanks for access details.

The issue with broken links is because of your wrong configuration. For parameter Forum directory, you set (without spaces)

http ://cutimalaysia .my/forum
Where it is clearly described:

If your forum is not linked to domain but it is in some directory which is included in URL then you MUST set it here. Set with '/' at the beginning and without any '/' at the end, i.e. '/forum'
You even have there clear example... So please set there appropriate value - for your forum it is /forum

Also - why did you set any value for Forum main domain? Are you using sub-domains in your forum? If yes - please give me at least one example of sub-domains used on your forum. If not then please clean value for this parameter. It is clearly described:

Set it only if you are using sub-domains in your forum.

Also - you didn't set appropriate vBET rules in .htaccess file in your forum directory. This is needed if you want to use SEO links. Here you will find exact instructions for this: http://www.vbenterprisetranslator.com/forum/vbet4-integration-other-plugins/414-vbseo-integration.html

Also - when forum translation will be already working (first check it before going to next steps) you should do 2 more things:
1. Integrate vBSEO to have translated links (see readme.html in vBET package for instructions)
2. Allow to translate pages outside forum directory (your main page is outside and because it is not forum it needs special integration) - here you will find instructions how to do it: http://www.vbenterprisetranslator.com/forum/vbet4-troubleshooting/413-faq-2.html#post1546

Shortly - you didn't made necessary steps. Please note that we will give you any answers here for free - so you can do it yourself completely for free. Still if you feel this is not your area, then you can pay us $30 for integration: http://www.vbenterprisetranslator.com/integration-service.php

If you want to do it yourself - all instructions are provided, please just fallow exactly given instructions. Also please let us know when you finish and describe results.

vBET
09-06-11, 01:29
What is the progress? Do you need other hints?

vBET
15-06-11, 16:31
Send PM and email - still waiting for response. Your solutions are already described - please fallow those (http://www.vbenterprisetranslator.com/forum/troubleshooting/1914-please-check-my-forum-ok.html#post8826) and give response about results.

vBET
28-06-11, 16:46
You still have your configuration crashed and we still didn't get any response from you. I just send you message by your forum. We really want to help you :)

vBET
11-07-11, 02:03
One more time we send you message by your forum. You made no changes at all - your translations are still broken. We really want to help you :) - please contact us.

vBET
06-08-11, 19:20
Working now.

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translations delivered by vBET 4.10.1