PDA

View Full Version : Solved PHP Error: stream not opened

Simon Lloyd
28-05-11, 10:14
Hi, i've been checking my error logs and have a lot of these:
[28-May-2011 10:05:24] PHP Warning: file_get_contents(/home/thecodec/public_html/forumz/vbet.css) [<a href='function.file-get-contents'>function.file-get-contents</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/thecodec/public_html/forumz/vbseo.php on line 1395

Any idea why? i have upgraded to the latest version of vBET

vBET
29-05-11, 20:58
I just checked your forum and I see in html output:

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="images/vbet/flags/vbet.css"/>

Also in vBET code only 2 places with vbet.css are like this one. So I have no idea why vbseo is trying to find it in forumz/vbet.css. Maybe it is something with your .htaccess and you have redirection for css. Or it is something with vbseo. Because the issue is with vbseo - vbseo.php field on line 1395 - please ask vbseo team about it. You can show us your .htaccess file and we will check it.

Simon Lloyd
29-05-11, 21:41
Michal, thanks for the reply, you can access my site/server anytime to check what you need as Kamil has all vBET's access details, however to cure the problem i simply copied vbet.css from /vbet/flags/ to /forumz/ it's possible it may have something to do with upgrading vbseo quite a while back, in old vbseo you told us to make changes in certain vbseo files in certain locations, when the new vbseo came it had files in different locations and you told us how to make changes there too, maybe it is that?

Anyway, feel free to access what you need and take a look :)

vBET
02-06-11, 23:03
Kamil is on vacation right now. Please just send me those access details to my PM. Please send vBSEO CP access details too - maybe there is something wrong with custom redirections or something like that.

I will check can I find something.

vBET
09-06-11, 20:43
Did not get access details. Do you still need our help here or it is solved?

vBET
15-06-11, 16:22
No answer - considered solved. In other case please just write here and we will go back to the issue.

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translations made by vBET Translator 4.10.1